Saturday, November 11, 2006

Stab. Stab, stab, stab.

People, people, people.
I spent almost the entire morning online, until the computer started being all retarded and screwy.
And I HAVE A NEW MSN!
Yes, people, this DOES mean that it should now not crash at random moments! Hurrah!
And... I got Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo. And cackled madly at it for qutie some time =P
Bridie broke the mouse on the laptop and was chucking this huge spaz and I had to calm her down, being the only vaguely responsible person home. Yes, I can be responsible, but only in comparison to Connor and Bridie.
But yes... Went shopping... bought nothing, came home with the most horribly horribly painful back and feet and legs.
And mother says I can't get my L's till next year. Why? Because she has "concerns" about my "mental stability".
Y'all know how much I was looking forward to getting my licence.
She knew how much I was looking forward to it.
Stupid stupid stupid fucking fucktard of a retard.
But yes...
Caitlin is Super Dooper PISSED OFF.
=)

No comments: