1. What's the one door you wish you'd never opened? Er... probably one with naked people behind it. But ugly naked people. No, I don't know. Haven't a clue.
2. What is your most obsessive thought? "Why?"
3. Where is your favourite place in the world, and why? Pulled over by the side of Cotter Road, sitting in Andrew's car and talking for five hours straight.
4. What's the one thing your parents don't understand about you? How much I love sex :P
5. If you could relive a single day or moment, what would it be? 4th January, gazebo thing in Eddison Park, stroking Andrew's hair.
6. What were the strangest circumstances under which you have been intimate? Depends how you've been intimate - if not-quite sex counts then there are a HUGE bunch that you do not want to know at all. If only sex counts, there's only a RATHER SUBSTANTIAL bunch.
7. Under what circumstances have you been closest to death? Er... hm. I don't know?
8. What is the most gracious act of kindness you have witnessed? I don't know. All my friends are graciously kind so none in particular stand out, though I was impressed at the calmness Andrew managed while being terribly nice to a girl who reversed into his car, completely destroying the door.
9. What is the worst betrayal you have ever experienced? I haven't really, as such, been betrayed. Though I have been shocked in rather nasty ways.
10. What is the most bizarre thing you have seen or done? Seen - me. Done - Andrew ;)
11. What is the greatest risk you have ever taken? Erm... *coughthebaycough* maybe.
12. What is your earliest, most vivid memory? Building the most AWESOME bridge-oid structure out of wooden blocks only to have it knocked down by a girl with a Dorothy the Dinosaur hat - whose name I believe was Victoria. This in preschool.
13. What is the most meaningful "I love you" spoken by you or to you? The first one from Andrew. That was pretty meaningful. Pretty goddamned meaningful. It made me very happy :P
14. What was the single most terrifying moment of your life? Probably the moment Stuart broke up with me - mostly because I was simply so confused and uncomprehending.
15. If you have experienced a moment of sudden faith or loss of faith, what prompted it? Ah... sudden faith - Andrew. Sudden loss of faith - well, I can't answer that without sounding bitchy - and who cares, anyway, Andrew brought it back to me :) By faith, I mean in humankind, and love, and happiness, and everything good. Not in any sort of religious way.
16. If you could take back one thing you have done, what would it be? Hrm... I can't really think of any.
17. What is your greatest talent or accomplishment? An amazing luck ;)
18. What is the most joyful moment you have experienced? Er... first time Andrew said 'I love you', first time he took me up Mt. Stromlo in his vroomy car, that time we spent ages at the side of the road talking about everything from emotions to the school system...
19. What is the most painful moment you have experienced? Huh, being dumped, easy.
20. Open Question: Submit your own question and answer. No answer is off-limits, and can be on any personal theme. Here is a sample list of 20: abortion, addiction, adolescence, break-ups, crime, death, depression, eating disorders, humor, lucky breaks, mental disorders, moral dilemmas, pets, poverty, racism, religion, sex, suicide, turning points, war.
Lucky Breaks: Andrew! He is my lucky break :) He is the BEST FARKING COINCIDENCE EVARR XD. I loves him muchly <3