Thursday, November 09, 2006

"I have an EYE SPOON!!!"

Ah, shite, a' cannae stop mesel' thinkin' in a wee bi' of a Scootish accen'. Tis no' righ' for a wee bairn like mesel' to be thinkin' soo mooch anywee, bu' tis made wurse by me thooughts bein' in this foonny accen'...
Gah, I blame not only The Wee Free Men, which as I may have mentioned, I reread recently (read it now), but also the mistake I made of sparing a glance for the TV when Billy Connolly (forgive the spelling...) came on. My god that man is funny. I swear, I'm going to assassinate that wife of his (I'm gonna send an assassin snail to bite her to death) and steal him. Shut up with your logic and pointing outtedness of how old he is! Not the point!
Damnit, my brain is still in Scottish accent mode.
Bleh. The only way to stop is to change it slowly to Irish, then Welsh, then a mild English accent, to the Old Upper Class Australian accent, to normal voice.
I got as far as thinking in an Irish accent before I got distracted looking for whisky and leprechauns.
Forgive me my cliches, I'm in a rather random mewd! Tra la!
Blame the milo. Mesquik. Both. Still wearing off.

T'dee, t'dee t'dee t'dee...
Japanese first and we went down to the hall and people tried to act.... bleh. I couldn't hear most of what was being said, and I wouldn't have understood it anyway - not the French, not the Indonesian (except I understood the word 'four'!), and not even the Japanese.
Maths was blehly boring. Passed that test, and the assignment, so that was all good.
I also ate the rest of my tin of nesquik. Well, almost. I was trying to lick the very last remnants from the inside of the tin at recess, and managed to cut my tongue in the process. Yes, I am talented.
But yes, as such I was so incredibly messed up and hyperactive during science that the teacher was going to call my mother and ask her to take me home; he thought I was on drugs. Well, drugs apart from nesquik.
I kind of was bouncing up and down with a spoon in my eye and a tin over one ear.
But that is entirely irrelevant.
Almost.
Anyway, on the way outside for lunch, I fell down four sets of stairs, and Madeleine stopped me in front of... Ella, I think. I don' know all that lot's names. But like, yeah, she made me stop to say hi to this random girl and I collapsed on the stairs, and then I stood up again and Madeleine gave me milo, so I was even more hyperactive.
And then I couldn't walk properly so Jared had to steer me towards The Tree, and Toby was scared of me ^.^
He was like, "Put the milo down, put your hands on your head, and take two steps backwards"
But I wouldn't put the milo down, so he said I could just take the milo and take two hundred steps away. And then he said he was sorry cause I was being all "You're so mean!" and I wouldn't forgive him till he gave me a hug =)
Bwahah, I'm only a little manipulative.
But yeah, I wrote/attacked a piece of paper with a pen some in outdoor ed... some nonsense that I can't read now including the words "I have an EYE SPOON!!!", an' I'll scan that later.
Cause we were sitting outside on the grass and stuff. Bleh, probably were meant to be working, but hey. It was outdoor ed, and this is me, you can't seriously expect me to do anything.
My gosh, though! We had some guy practically trying to sell us drugs in World Issues! Some guest speaker meant to be giving us an unbiased education about the difference between zero tolerance policies and harm minimization policies, and he's all like, "Some of these drugs shouldn't even have been illegal in the first place!"
Okay, so perhaps it was an interesting change to have someone biased for drugs for a change, but like... I mean, I kind of agreed, and all. Tobacco is more likely to kill you than marijuana. Note that this is only my opinion and if you somehow manage to give yourself lung cancer with marijuana, you cannot sue me. Bwahah. Fear my legality.
Um... where was I... yeah, but like, I kind of agreed with his ideas, sort of, but like, I didn't agree with him being portrayed as an unbiased source of education, when he was clearly not unbiased, and also biased towards the illegal side. Bleh, who cares.
But yeah. Was sitting on the bus talking to Clare and waiting for the bus to go, and Toby walked past the door and went, "Are you... not high now?" and I went, "I'm not high!" and put up my thumbs, and Clare looked at me funny. Heheh ^.^;
But people are always looking at me funny =)

But yeah, all I ate today was a tin of chocolate hyper powder and two bowls of instant noodles.
But hey, my head's kinda in agony from being hyper all afternoon, and it's kinda late and I kinda have a piano lesson in the morning, so I'd better be offski.
Twootles to all, and remember:
Don't. Do. Milo.

*hugs*

No comments: