Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Um... cheese? Cheese is good.

Yeshterdee.... um...
Got woken at like, 6.30am by Connor jumping on my knees so that they bent backwards (Ow?), and screaming, "Give me my presents!!", cause it was his birthday.
No comment... But at least he liked my prezzie best ^-^
Assembly first. I got myself the superest seat: Between Toby and Jared. Yay! They're like, two of my three or four favouritest people at school ^-^
But yeah, the assembly itself was 'orribly boring, and Toby looked all sickly and tired, so that was no good.
Science was just sitting around and talking...
Outdoor ed was just sitting around...
Don't remember recess. It was yesterday, after all.
Watched some movie in World Issues. Beyond... um... Beyond Borders, I think. Had Angelina Jolie in it. Does anyone other than me think that those monstrous lips just make her look like she's always about to cry? I reckon people should make more of a fuss about her eyes, they're pretty. Her lips are just fat.
Don't remember lunch, either.
Photography and English were bludgeness...
And yeah.

Today...
Um...
I'll remember in a second...
Er...
Oh, right!
Wait, no, that's a monkey.
Um...
Japanese and maths were filled with scribbling, which shall be scanned and uploaded if I have time...
Recess was beh, as in, I can't remember it.
I had... dun dun DUN... Party Safe longline!! Oh, the fun!! Questions such "Is it safe to get in a car when the driver is drunk?" Oh, the intellectual challenge of it was more than I could handle!
Lunch was pretty boring, actually, but when the bell rang we all suddenly decided to talk about formal transport. Ten minutes after the bell had gone and we were meant to be in class, we were still talking. Fun-fun ^-^
Miss Atkinson didn't even notice I came in late, though. Rest of the class did some boring thing which I refused to be involved in.
World issues we watched some more of that movie.
And now I'm home! Yayayay!
Tomorrow is the last day of classes!!
But yes. Computer is slowly dying, so I must away. Oh, man, what a dramatic exit. Or it would have been, if I didn't keep talking...

No comments: