Friday, November 10, 2006

Avert your eyes, innocent pencil case!!

Firstly:
OMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGD!!!!
!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE A NEW MSN!

*dies*
Hell yes!

But apart from that...
NOODLES!

Also, I had like, the bestest science lesson ever t'day.
Poor Jared was all sleepy and resting his head on the desk... which is when WE ATTACKED!
With the hairdressing skillz PLUS SEVEN HUNDRED AND FORTY-TWO!
*cough*
I don't think Jared will ever forgive either of us for that incident.
I think he walked away with tissues plaited into his hair (I'm sowwy! I know I said we weren't putting tissues in, but it was SO fun!!)...

But yeah, aside from that, the rest of today was pretty damn good, and we were listening to my music at lunchtime with Toby's magical lunchbox... it was like, portable speakers, but still!

Anyway, awesome mood, blog takes too long, so running away time.
Hugs for everyone!! XD

No comments: