Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Con Sentimento

Todaaaaay...

Hm...

I blogged in some lesson or other... world issues, which was first, so that would have just been a Yesterday Blog...

Photography = bleh.

Recess = bleh. Don't remember it.

English = Bleh. Read newspapers. Wrote following:

"This afternoon...

Buy instants (noodles, soup, pasta) (((I got ten packets of Maggi instant noodles. I have four chicken and five beef left. I also bought a tin of choc Nesquik, as anyone unfortunate enough to have had to deal with me on MSN (Poor Pixie...) or GD (Poor Mess...) will know =P Hyper is fun.)))

Steal kettle from camper trailer (((I shall have to get a photo of that, to explain to y'all what exactly I'm talking about)))

Replace contents of desk drawer...

... with food. (((Haven't done yet, but I will do.)))

Get Gone, Zak & Sara and Carrying Cathy - Ben Folds (((I got Gone. I haven't heard the other two, but I like the lyrics and I have the piano music for 'em.)))

Eat stuff (((Tick)))

Big blog (((I'm working on it.)))

Eat some more stuff (((Good idea, me. Mmm, cheesey foods.)))

Read & listen to music (((Lis'nin' to music, will read once done with Teh Blog)))

Eat some more stuff (((Mmm, more choccie powder...)))

Possibly burn some of the junk on my floor (((Yep yep, done.)))

Eat (((I like food)))

Eat (((I really like food)))

Sleep ((I like naps, too.)))

Eat while sleeping (((Mmm... multi-task-a-licious...)))"



If you could step into my head

Tell me, would you still love me?




Of my few friends, who would still like me if they completely understood me? None, I expect. But hey. They won't ever completely understand me, not even I can do that, so I'ma thinkin' I'm safe for the moment.

And on that note,



There's another world inside of me

That you may never see




Bleh. That'll teach me to read sad and emo blogs all through photography. Bad choice for Caitlin, I spot too many familiar thoughts.

It's your fault, Lardo. I clickered the linkle to that Lizzy chick's blog and kind of read through all the archives kind of. Tell her she has a stalker, now. A stalker who thinks she is awesome and super and grumble grumble better than Caitlin grumble. And super! Though I may have mentioned that. =)



Anyway, moving on to the bigger things I wanted to talk about.

Wait, no. First, finish summarisational summary of today.

Yeah, anyway, that was Englishness, and then there was lunch, which was probably alright, though I don't really remember it...

Oh, wait, I remember Jared coming and sitting with us, and I wrote my blog address and email on Toby's hand (the email was so he can send me a gmail invite - yay for me! I wanna wanna gmail ness stuffz X.o) and my blog on Rosalind's, cause like... well, I was in the mood for writing stuff on people's hands. Which is why Jared had 'FORTY-TWO' written on his hand after lunch. =)

Yeah, Japanese was what it has been for the past few weeks - teacher seems a little tipsy all the time, I blame her crazy baby-baby-not-born-thingy... and also the fact that she's always been a little... shall we say... 'quirky'. Also, people rushing around madly, Tegan asking someone (or it might have been the other way around, twas all very confusing) whether they were lesbian, Coco insulting everybody, Tegan and Melissa dancing all lesson, and general noise and headaches.

Ye Olde Failage Class of Mathematics... bleh. I finished the test. I think I did pretty well, but I amn't sure. The rest of the class spent the last ten minutes or so in the gym watching the Melbourne Cup. I think those two Japanese horses - Delta Blues and Pop Rock or Rock Song or whatever it was - won. Meh, don' know, don' care.

Caught the Woden bus home, sat with Toby & Amy & Farnham-whose-name-I'm-probably-spelling-wrong.

Amy was mouthing questions at me and I was trying to shush her, and now I can't even say what the questions were cause cause cause they're watching me. o.O

Eh, nebbahmind that =P

Anyway, Amy had some time to kill at Woden, so she came with me while I bought noodles and nesquik (Bring back Ovaltine! Breeeng eeeet baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! *implodes), and generally was hyperactive.

But now she knows the two guys I've had crushes on this year and last, and she says I'm going to regret telling her.

Uh oh...

Bleh =P



Got home, tipped out cold coffee from the saucepan on the stove, rinsed said saucepan and made me some Stylish Basement-web-geek Food.... instant noodles XD. Tried to stop small children burning things and making noise and mess... Freya appeared to have vanished off the face of the planet, so I called dad, and he called Talea and Anna and went past Catherine's, and it turned out she'd managed to make her own way to work... so that was fine.

Internetted... Scared people with my hyperactivity... general pleasantness... mother decided that she wanted the song I was listening to (Into The West - Annie Lennox. Lord of the Rings song. Also played at Body Balance) played at her funeral.

o.o"

Morbidity is bad for Caitlin. Bad mother, bad scary things to say. Bleh.

Anyway... Now to those bigger things I wanted to talk about...

Hm... I wrote them down somewhere...

Ah, here we are.

ABC's 50th

Body Balance/exercisational endorphins

Storms

National Geographic



Hum... Start with Body Balance, cause that's the only one I really remember what I wanted to say about...

Firstly: Summary of Body Balance.

I'm a member of Fitness First (Deakin), formerly Deakin Health Spa. Ever since I can remember, they've run the Les Mills something something program. I did plan to have the internet while I wrote this, and I was going to link the official site, assuming there is one. I'm sure if you google Les Mills and Body Balance you'll find stuff.

Body Balance itself is the only one of those classes I go to. It's a combination of tai chi, yoga, and pilates, and is made up of a tai chi warm up, yoga warm up, yoga leg strength, yoga balance, yoga hip flexibility, pilates stomach, pilates back, yoga twist, general hamstring and back flexibility (using yoga poses...), and meditation/relaxation tracks. They're called 'tracks' because each one lasts for one 'track' of music.

Body Balance is a great class, I love it, it's great for me, because there are different levels at which you can do it - and I always pick the most challenging one. And no matter how good you get, you can always push further. And that's a great thing in fitness for me. Body Balance has, for the most part, great music. If it weren't for Body Balance, I wouldn't have even heard of artists such as Moby, Sinead O'Connor, and Annie Lennox. And... shock horror... I wouldn't have Run. Snow Patrol. I wouldn't have that song if I hadn't found out the name and who it was by from Shirley.

Speaking of whom: Shirley is possibly the best instructor, of anything, ever. She's so enthusiastic, but not in a lame kind of way, and she explains everything really, really well. She's pretty darn cewl, really. She's tiny, and has this adorable American accent, and she's like, fifty, but she looks no more than thirty-five. Also, my finger is bleeding. Because that is a totally relevant thing to say.

But yeah. Body Balance is great. If you happen to find that your local gym runs it, take a class or two. It's addictive.

And on Sunday, I went from Body Balance, home, changed shirts and went on a five kilometre run. My god, I haven't run that far in at least a year, probably two or three. And I'd forgotten how good it felt! I've been so lazy for so long, I'd forgotten how great exercise makes me feel. It should have been obvious, really, with how hyperactive I get. Exercise is great, and it's all scientifically and stuff, all the scientisty people who never leave their science labs have said that it releases like, adrenalin and random chemicals like that that make you feel good. And it does. I've not run in so long, I forgot how great it is to just wander up to Oakey Hill and just run, and run and run for ages and ages and just... the noise is really good, thud thud thud of feet, and birds and horses and wind and breathing, and the lack of noise from other people, it's great, and I went out at sunset, and like, it was so nice. I really have to do it more often.

But yes. That be'eth my rant on exercise. And it's a positive rant on exercise! Shock! Horror!



I can't remember what I was going to say about the ABC's 50th birthday. Just that they were going through the major shows from beginning to now, and I recognised from Ballykissangel and Seachange onwards. Also, my mother went to school with Sigrid Thornton.

I also can't remember what I was going to say about National Geographic, just that there was an icky picture with a penguin's head on one side and then penguin insides and then the penguin's body on the other side. Icky.

Whaa... Listening to Come Together. I am totally addicted to this song and Strawberry Fields Forever, and I blame YOU. Or I could be blaming Edward. Either one. =P

And omigod speaking of that, I managed to semi-swallow a spoon this afternoon! Unintentionally and everything, but still! My gosh, it was kind of funny even though I couldn't breathe properly, cause I laughed so much at Edward when he said he'd just like, swallowed a spoon, or half swallowed one or something. Heheh, he wanted to be a "posture". You don't want to know what he meant by that. =P

But yes...



Storms was the other one. I think I was planning to rant and rave about how much I love them. There is nothing ever ever better than chicken soup or hot chocolate and a good book and music (laptop/other battery powered machine) and candles when there's a blackout and it's so warm and cozy with all the blankets and everything, and the wind is so loud outside, and everything's loud and cold and windy outside, and I'm inside with all my blankets and food and a book, seriously, it's even better than - shock, horror! - being online!! Seriously! I love storms.



Mmm... I smell chicken... however you spell that word. Frickissee. Or summin. Tastes damn good. Chicken, cornflour & milk kind of sauce stuff,corn, with rice and peas and stuff. Tastes damn good. And then I can use the left over sauce and chicken on a sandich for the next day's lunch. Yumness. I'm a huge fan of eating cold leftover's for the day after's brekkie or lunch. Very lazy of me, I know, but it's easier, and things generally taste just as good cold. Usually.

But the other totally awesome thing is BBQ chicken and avocado on French bread, on a pickernick with Teh Familiness. That's very cool, and something I've always adored.

Just randomly. =P



Where did my pet spoon go?! What am I meant to eat Powdered Hyper with if I don't have a spoooooooon?!!?!?!?!p?!I?!!?!?!e?!??!



"Hello Mister Random, I have a tin of Insanity, would you like some?"



Bestest lyrics to a song I have the piano music for EvArRRrararRRRr arr r *dance* ararARRar. Etc.

zOMGz.



I thought I'd write, I thought I'd let you know

That the year since you've been gone, I've fin'lly let you go

And I hope you find some time to drop a note

But if you won't, then you won't

And I will, consider you gone

And I know that you went straight to someone else

While I worked through all this shit here by myself

And I think that you should spend some time alone

But if you won't, then you won't

And I will

Then I will, consider you gone

I wake up

In the night

All alone

And that's alright

The chemicals are wearing off since you've gone...

The days go on, the lights go off and on

And nothing really matters when you're gone

If you think that you feel nothing at all

If you don't, then you don't

If you won't, then you won't

And I will

Then I will

Yeah I will, consider you

Gone


Gone - Ben Folds.



Some of the lyrics repeat themselves in the chorus in odd ways that I can't be bothered working out.

But yes. Good song. Think someone should listen to it. Cough.

Bleh =P



Listening to too much Ben Folds right now. Not my fault. I got Hiro's Song cause it's my current piano song, and I got Evaporated cause it popped up while I was getting Hiro's Song, and I got Gone cause the lyrics were awesome. I wanna get Carrying Cathy and Zak and Sara cause the lyrics to them are awesome, too.

Also possibly The Ascent of Stan and Still Fighting It. Maybe Losing Lisa as well.



I haven't found my spoon, yet... maybe I can eat from my Tin of Insanity with a hairbrush...

As you can see, I'm a tad desperate to eat more of this powdered chocolate stuff.

There is a reason for that.

It makes me hyper.

And y'all know how I love being hyper!



Don't you know I'm numb, man

No, I can't feel a thing

And it's all smiles and business

These days and I'm

Indifferent to the loss




*blinks* I just realised how contradictory the lyrics I keep randomly sticking into this blog and my hyperactivity are.

Hell yeah for contradictions!

They are SEXY CONTRADICTIONS!



I saw a shirt today that said "Diamonds are a girl's best friend"

I want one that says "Computers are a girl's best friend"

Or "Music is a girl's best friend"



And and and and and Mess I HAVE heard of that Bryan Adams guy cause I just saw an ad for "Beer Songs: the greatest beer songs of all time!" and it said something something Cold Chisel something Bryan Adams something something something. AHA! You listen to BEER MUSIC!

*cough*

I'm all good. =)

But you have good music taste cause I've recognised the lyrics of every song I've seen you quote... though that is admittedly only three, and two of them were in Shrek... Not the point! I can play Hallelujah on piano and it has FIVE VERSESE! And I know them all by heart! X.X and I can play Wherever You Will Go on piano and I love that song. But I don't think I know it all by heart... I might, though. I'm just not sure...

Wait, four, cause you mentioned Lying Eyes... I only rememberedededed cause it just came on. Also you mentioned Moby. Yayayayayay!

I guess every form of refuge has its price

Lalalalala la la la la lala lala

Lala la la la

You can't hide, your lyin' eyes

And your smile, is a thin disguise

Thought by now, you'd realise

There ain't no way to hide your lyin' eyes


Yes, I'm listening to country music. Don' diss it! Blame my uncle, too. Him and his damn CDs full of MUSIC, of all things!

She rushes to his arms, they fall together

She whispers, that it's only for a while

She swears that soon she'll be comin' back forever

She goes away, and leaves him with a smile


These lyrics aren't necessarily lyrics that are relevant to me, but they're still nice to lisnnenenenenen to.

She gets up, pours herself a strong one

Stares out at the stars up in the sky

Another night, it's gonna be a long one

She draws the shades

And hangs her head, and cries


... Okay, maybe I like those lyrics. Those ones. I like them.

Honey, you can't hide your lyin' eyes



Mmmm, yummy dinnerness....

Mmmm, yummy dessertness....



Bowl of yummy dinner and an ice cream later...

I, don't, wanna grow old!

*dances*



Mooozaaaaaaaaeeek XD



This stupid tooth has been wobbly for like, five days, and it still won't fall out. Gawdaingit...

Yes, I still have baby teeth. () =)

This is like, my third last one, though.

And I somehow have half of each of my wisdom teeth... like, they're half... whatever that weird word they use is. "Erupted", or whatever. Always makes me think of... volcanos... ()=)

So, wisdom teeth before I've lost all my baby teeth - hen desne?

English: Weird, yeah? or Weird, no? or something along those lines. 'desne' or 'ne' is basically just asking for agreement, or noting that it's an opinion. So like, kawaii ne is like saying, "Isn't he/she/it cute?"

Like adding "innit?" after stuff! Though maybe only I do that...

But-yeah, stuff like that.

Bleh, I'm not a Japanese teacher =P

There's a reason for that.

Apart from me not knowing anywhere near enough Japanese and being too young, that is.

That reason is that I detest people.

=)

Well, the sane ones, anyway.

Sane people are boring. Don' worry, if I've given you the url for this blog, I like you enough that you can't possibly be sane. Well, cept Rosalind. Sorry, but you're pretty sane =P Sane in an almost cool way, though. But only almost =P Bahahah, I'm a bitch.



Dun Dun DUN da na na DANANANAAA

The skies are turning little darling the storm's on the way

(There's a sotmr on the way now)

Nobody's gonna hear you cry at the end of the day

(At the end of the day now)




Music music muSIC



This is the place you end up

When you lose the chase

When you're dragged against your will

From a basement on the hill

And all anybody knows

Is you're not like them

They kick you in the head

And send you back to bed

Isolation pulls you past this

Tunnel to a bright

Place where you can make a

Place to stay

And everybody's scared

Of this place, they're stayin' away

Your little house on, Memory Lane

The mayor's name is Phil

His force patrols the bill

From the mountain of the shade

That advances every day

The doctor spoke a cloud

He rained out loud, you'll

Keep your doors and windows shut

And swear you'll

Never show a soul again, but

Isolation pushes you till

Every muscle aches

Down the only road it ever takes

And everybody's scared

Of this place, they're stayin' away

Little house on, Memory Lane

If it's your deicison to be

Open about yourself

Be careful or else

Be careful or else

I'm comfortable apart

It's all written on my chart

And I take what's given me

Most cooperatively

I do what people say

And lie in bed all day

Absolutely horrified

I hope you're satisfied and

Isolation pushes past

All patron guilt and shame

To a place where suffering's just a game

But everybody's scared

Of this place, they're stayin' away

Your little house on, Memory Lane

Your little house on, Memory Lane


Memory Lane - Elliot Smith



I think those are good lyrics. Again, not lyrics I really relate to, but I agree with them, and see the meaning and stuff, and they're clever. I like 'em.

Gr, Notepad has no spellcheck.

And there is no way I'm reading all the way through That... Bleh.

If my spelling is retarded, you should be able to guess things from the context.

Otherwise, just get over it. =)

Huggles for everybody, and I'm off to bed =) *hugs*



10.53pm, 7th November.

- Melbourne Cup Day -

No comments: