Sunday, November 26, 2006

Monkey?

Yesterday was aaawwwweeesssoooomeeeee XD
I was online early-ish, then I was on the phone (Yayayayayayayay!!) for I dunno how long, maybe a couple of hours, tops, but damn twas fun.
And and and and then I had a shower and went formal dress shopping!!
I now have a bluetiful dress that is bluetiful. I shall have lots of photos after the formal!
Shoe shopping is next!

Anyway, that was yesterday and it was awesomey awesomey awesome, and we had dinner on the deck, which was really nice... and then ate ice cream while watching good TV. Nice nice nice.

Anyway, tis only eleven today and I have therefore not done anything at all yet, but...

This is my 100th post!

Colours and sparkles and all that! Or, there would be, if I weren't so lazy. As is, it's just larger font in pink/purple.
Anyways, that be thats, and I's is off. *waves*

3 comments:

The Giraffe Chick said...

Do you know if anyone actually reads the crap that u type?

Caitlin said...

Why yes, yes I do. I know it's crap, and I know they read it. Not just I know they visit the site, but I know they read it. I talk to them about what I've talked about in the blog. No, they're not the voices. They're just people who actually have something interesting to say, unlike you, and they are so much more fun than you. Maybe now you can stop wondering why I hardly talk to you when I'm on MSN.

The Giraffe Chick said...

Thats so nice...I guess I take back what I said on my Blog then.
I didn't mean it in that way!