Friday, November 03, 2006

... No, really. I think we're lost.

Yesterdee, hm. Not much of interest at school, but on the bus home, this random blond year nine kid, who was sitting behind me and next to Jess, whose name may or may not be Josh (why are there so many cool people called Josh? It's confusing. "Which Josh?" - - "The cool one" - - "Which cool one?". Confusing, ne.) just randomly, while I was talking to Jess, went, "You have really cool eyes". And I'm like, blink, blink, "Thanks.". Bit random. But hey. So that was nice of the random kid, and I was all smiley for a while. Hehe, I adore compliments, but who doesn't? I just don't get them often, understandably enough.
But nyes. Not much interesting last night. Pizza was nice. I like pizza. I like food. Yumness, and stuff. Ooh, I know what I'ma do with osme of this random cash I have now. I can buy one of those huge packs of instant noodles! Squee-ness =P
But yeah... um... t'day. Pretty cool. Late for piano, but it was okay, cause Philip was late, too. I knocked on the door like, six million times, and each time he checked out the front window to see if the car was there, which it wasn't cause mum had gone to the bank to get money to pay Mr Piano Teacher, instead of checking at the door to see if I was there. So I kept knocking and eventually he got the message =P
But yeah, I arrived at the same time and nearly the same place at school as Jared this morning. So. Random "Hey"ness there and mini conversation.
Assembly this morning! Sweet fuck that was boring. I nearly fell asleep on poor Toby's shoulder, honestly. "Bla bla bla bla bla and in 1966 there was a brown and yellow uniform and bla bla bla".
Doooon't caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare!
Stupid school and its stupid fortieth birthday. And stupid dead guy's 150th birthday. Bleurgh.
But yeah, I missed math cause of it, which was awesome, and the band played Moondance, which was pretty darn cewl, even though the school started clapping out of time.
Science was bleh. I ATE THREE PACKETS OF POCKY IN ONE SCIENCE LESSON! My god, I was hyper. We looked at eyelashes under microscopes. Coolness.
Recess was bleh. Meh bleh meh bleh meh. I was Pocky Queen, and shared out The Mighty Pocky with my Dear and Loyal Subjects. =P
Outdoor ed longline was... interesting, to say the least. I ended up behind everyone except Edward (Not that Edward. Another one, who goes to my school - clearly - and did WEX at A&R with me. Fairly cool, and funny and the like, but I don't really know him), so we were walking and talking for a while, until we noticed that the rest of the class had vanished. But we caught up eventually... to Andrew, who was lying on the ground looking rather dead. And even then, we only caught up after defeating the 'orrible barbed wire fence of doomage (+7.2). We went round =p. But yeah, Andrew was all dead and everything, and Miss Atkinson ended up having to call Fitzy to bring up the school bus and drive them back to school. Mehness.
But yeah, lunchtime was pretty cool, even though I got back late from Red Hill. Sat on the canteen steps with Toby & Rosalind and that, and listened to randoms play an awesome looking blue guitar and sing. That was pretty cool. Got a free cupcake, too. Cool stuff and stuff. We were too cool to go to the actual lunchtime concert =p
But yeah. World issues was spent emailing various awesome people and reading random crap one random blogs. Not blogs of anyone I know, just random links of links of links type blogs.
Checking out random photos from the lunchtime concert, now. Offwards time. Tootles, people.

No comments: