Friday, November 17, 2006

Such a long, long day...

Yesterday... I went to Woden... Toby & Farnham (Dude, if I'm spelling your name wrong, it's your fault, but I'm sorry =P) ended up coming to Woollies with me. I got a tin of pink nesquik, a tin of milo, a pile more instant noodles, and a small pack of biscuits for the guys, cause they werwe making a fuss about having no money =P
Today... missed piano cause I was late cause my watch was wrong.
Bummer about that.
Science - got nothing done. Like, I did a little work, but nothing really got done, as usual. Madeleine drew, I ate milo, and answered ONE question & put a plait in Madeleine's hair, Jared tried unsuccessfully to convince both of us to work. The usual.
Outdoor ed was spent listening to music while sitting on the grass & watching the class play soccer. A baby bird came and stood like, two feet away from me. So adorable. ^-^
World issues excursion to the ANU (Australian National University) was pretty good. We listened to a lecture from this guy with the most gorgeous accent ever, then had a tour of part of the uni campus - like, the law, social science, and arts areas, and my god, their library was beautiful... now there is a reason to get through year ten and college.
But yes.
Dinnertime.
<3 from Caitlin.

No comments: