Monday, November 27, 2006

Drowned Munchkin Potatoes

Grades so far:
World Issues - A (I'm so super :P)
Photography - C (Apparently I would have gotten an A if I did one or both of the major assignments...)
English - not sure yet
Japanese - B (Le shock and le surprisedness! I dunno how I managed a B, considering I hardly ever do any work...)
Maths - also not sure yet
Science - again, not sure yet
Outdoor Ed - D or E (No surprises there :P)

I had world issues just before, and I got my essay back, and even though I didn't actually do any research for it, and therefore lost ten percent for not having a bibliography, I got 88%. Go me. And the group class presentation teachy doowhatsy thingo got 90%. Go us.
Bleeehh... Formal is shaping up to be a whole lotta fun:
Bekcy is pissed at me cause I got kinda hyper from milo, stopped thinking, and told Toby who Kirsten liked. Stephen overheard and told Rosalind, who then told Martin. I'm guessing she's also pissed at me because I've been a bitch to her about everything. But hey, I don't like apologising when I'm in the wrong like this. I know what I *should* have done was apologise for telling when Becky told me not to, but I dunno, I just, really didn't feel like being yelled at and whining for forgiveness. So that's crap. And apparently Rosalind and Kirsten and Becky are organising a limo or summin for the formal, and chances are I'll be missing that one out. Rosalind asked if I wanted to go with them, but Becky has unsurprisingly avoided mentioning it, and I don't want to piss her off more by inviting myself.
Other crap about the formal:
I still need shoes, and the formal is in two weeks exactly. I also have nothing planned for my hair, tragedy of tragedies. I only think that's a problem because my hair looks utterly *crap* until it's reduced a couple of hairdressers to tears and left a third one standing and staring at it, wondering how such a mess could possibly exist.

But yeah...
Yesterdayness, Freya and a pile of her friends went out to some river somewhere, and mother, Connor, Bridie and I went down to the lake with the Aunt, Uncle, and small, noisy cousin. Mother, Adair, Nigel, and I (And I think Hamish, too, actually) didn't end up going in the water, because it was sooo hot when we got in the car, and then when we got there it was freezing. So that sucked.
And then we ended up not going to body balance, which really wasn't a problem. Only I totally failed at cooking sausages for dinner. And I forgot to cut up the potatoes before I put them in the water. So that screwed up, mother yelled at me, and I gave up on that.
Bleh.
Assessment's finished, so like... I have time to waste in classes... and oh, moi, gawd. There is going to be some "Party Safe" thing longline on Wednesday. They're going to tell us not to drink, I bet, and that if we do drink to watch our glasses and whatever. Bla, bla, bla, Duuuuuh. Sounds like it is going to be pure boredom, but it's compulsory. Bleurgh.
Jeebus it's freezing in the photography lab. It's like, really warm outside, and freezing in here. It's also kinda freezing in English, which I have longline, so...
Neh.
Offwards...ness.... stuff... type... yeah...

2 comments:

The Giraffe Chick said...

Hey I'm not pissed at ya and I'm organising for You to come in the Limo or Bus thing too. Like I'd leave ya out...your still my bestest friend.
Stephen asked if I wanted to go in a lImo with them (him, ethan, roaslind and kirsten) and I said only if you can come, you'll be coming with me buddy no escaping.
I'm in the same boat...no shoes and nothing done about my hair :P
WE SOLD OUR HOUSE...YAY I THINK.

Caitlin said...

Awesome, yay, awesome, yay, and heh, mother says I should get my hair cut short-ish and thinned.
Yay you think about the house indeed :P Yay that you've sold it and got the money and everything, but not yay that it eliminates any chance of you coming back.