Thursday, November 16, 2006

Alphabet Soup

Random crap I was thinking, a word for each letter of the alphabet, to tell a story, of sorts:

A... I was going to go through the alphabet, but I got lost,
Bumbling,
Confused,
Dazed by
Every
Familiar
Gesture of
Hatred or
Indifference...
Juggling
Kings,
Lions'
Manes,
Never
Opening
Pandora's
Quiet,
Revealing,
Secret
Treasury:
Unending
Velvet
Waves, or why...
X,
Y and
Z just fall into place, sitting comfortably in the padded cell of my mind.

I feel unwell.
Cold, sick, and tired.
So tired.
I would be so happy, to curl up in bed, and sleep, forever.
I want to.
If I ever managed it, without having the chance to tell you, I love you all, everyone, you are all beautiful people, wonderful people who never cease to amaze me.
Don't bother trying to talk to me about that random emotional outburst; I'll pretend i never said it.
Cause it's easier that way.

No comments: