Friday, November 10, 2006

Red Feet

It's been
One week since you looked at me
Cocked your head to the side
And said, "I'm angry"
Five days since you laughed at me
Said, "Get back together,
Come back and see me"
Three days since the living room
I realised it's all my fault
But couldn't tell you
Yesterday
You'd forgiven me
But it'll still be two days
Till I say I'm sorry


My god, I haven't heard this song in so long! I love it. So cool.
And smack, there I go, falling off my chair again. But I digress.
Awesome song. Funny song. One Week - Barenaked Ladies.

How can I help it if I think you're funny when you're mad?
Trying hard not to smile, though I feel bad
I'm the kinda guy who laughs at a funeral
Can't understand what I mean? Well you soon will
I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
I have a history of taking off my shirt

It's been
One week since you looked at me
Threw your arms in the air
And said, "You're crazy"
Five days since you tackled me
I've still got the rug burns
On both my knees
It's been
Three days since the afternoon
You realised it's not my fault
Not a moment too soon
Yesterday
You'd forgiven me
And now I'll sit back and wait
Till you say you're sorry


Hehehehehe:
I make mad films
Kay I don't make films
But if I did they'd have a samurai


See? Funny, like I said.

Mmm, music.

Bittersweet Symphony! I LOVE THIS SONG!
It has VIOLINS!

Cause it's a
Bitter-sweet
Symphony
This life...


But I'm a million different people
From one day to the next
I can change


And and and and Don't Look Back in Anger

So, Sally can wait
She knows it's too late
As we're walking on by
Her soul, slides away
But don't look back in anger
I heard you say


Cause you said the brains I had went to my head

Hee... country moozix... Farnham was gonna run away when The Waifs came on when we were all listening to music at lunch today. Baaah...
But jyes... Dixie Chicks. Landslide. Super. Apparently it's "almost" as good as the original. According to mother. I haven't heard the original, so bleh.

WILCO!
*dies*
Monday = Awwwwsum sawng! *sings, badly*

Monday
I'm alright
Get me out of FLA
I fooled ya
In school yeah
Now I know I made a mistake


Yeah, the lyrics aren't much to look at, but the music is super super super!
And and and I wanna get Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo, while I remember... but no internet, must wait till t'morrer. Bleh.
I've only heard it a couple of times, at Izzy's, but yeah, cool song. But I expect everybody in the world has heard it =P

Heheh, my piano teacher was laughing at people trying to be indy/indie/whatever this morning... heh... (Eee, if I laugh too much Miss Anna will hurt me =P)

And and and and and and and and SCAR TISSUE! Man, I love this song <3

Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know-it-all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
With the birds I'll share this-a
Lonely view
With the birds I'll share this-a
Lonely view
With the birds I'll share this-a
Lonely view


And Run.

And I can barely look at you
But every single time I do
I know we'll make it anywhere
Away from here
Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear


That is my favouritest, favouritest song, ever.

Light up, light up, as if you have a choice
Run - Snow Patrol

If you haven't heard it, find it now, buy it, download it, steal it, whatever, just get the damn song and listen to it.

Louder, louder
And we'll run for our lives
I can hardly speak, I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say


Mm... music...

Major, major, major sore neck...
I found out how to read through old MSN convos on this computer, so I'm reading through the ones from when we had dial up and it worked on this computer... My god, I was an idiot.
La =P
Like more of an idiot than I am now. Seriously, seriously pathetic. If me now talked to me then, me then would get totally owned by me now.
=)

All eyes
All eyes
All eyes on you


This song is sooo... like... whoah... dude. And like... whoa. Makes me feel dizzy... kind of...
Freaky.
If - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Offwards for teh moment. Head is hurting. Need to be away from the computer for a while.
~~~~~~~~~~

But yeah... Watched TV and stuffs...
The soles of my feet are like, bright red...
Cause I was feeling weird this afternoon and I climbed out the window, and I was walking around on the roof, and the red tiles for some reason have this red powder stuff on them, so my feet were all red... but yeah, I went and sat on the non-powder-tiled bit and watched stuff... random stuff... like a twig falling out of a tree, and a leaf blowing along the street, and the cars on the other side of Woden Valley...
Bleh, I felt really weird, so.

But yeah, now I have red feet. Mnes... anyway, I'm totally exhausted, so sleeptime for Caitlin.
Hugs.

No comments: