Monday, November 27, 2006

You got SMILE'D.

English was bleh... I'm getting like, a D. Ouch.
Lunchtime was kinda boring, sort of. In a little way.
We were in the gym, and then Toby and Rosalind and I didn't wanna play cause all those dickhead year ten guys, like, Anthony and all that lot, were playing as well, so we went to the canteen and then sat under the tree, and Toby says that girl who I think is his cousin or something, apparently, Sam... now I forgot what I was going to say... But yeah, he said Sam said that someone was going to tell him they liked him, so he was all, "What should I say if someone says they like me?" all lunch. Which was mildy amusing. So was the fact that I had TNTs! As in, lollies. Of awesomeness!
But yeah, Japanese was fail.
Maths was boring, and I am getting a B!!! Gooo meeeeeee!! But yes :P
I walked past the Indonesian room today and heard them singing Imagine in Indonesian.
I never, and I mean never want to hear that done to a song again! Whatever did that nice, innocent song do wrong to deserve that? Shudder.
And, in maths, I drew a smiley face on Madeleine's hand and wrote "You got SMILE'D" on it. It was somehow very funny at the time :P
But yeah, Becky was online when I got home, and we both apologised, though I'm not sure what she was apologising for, and that was all awesome. Yayness =)
Anyway, music and eating and talking to peoples time. Offwards with me =)