Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Tin of Insanity

Huge blog is written! Huge blog is in my pocket. On a flash drive. That does not work on school computers. Or rather, the school computers reject flash drives altogether. Even the school-issued ones. But hey, shall upload when I get home.
In the mean time, blog of today!
Got no brekkie this morning, therefore Caitlin is hungry.
Saw Madeleine and Ryan this morning 'fore school, and Ryan is actually funny. (Shock, horror.) I hadn't noticed cause I was so busy with the fact that he's also a dickhead. But he's a funny dickhead, just for future reference.
Tutor group boring bleh.
Science = vaguer-ly intermaresting... lollipops for Madeleine and Jared, and two for me. And I made evil and totally unsubtle insinuations about Madeleine and Jared. Muahaha. >=)
Outdoor ed, we watcheded Dodgeball. Which I hadn't seen before! And now I have to see the rest. We got up to the bit where they win the game in LA where they have the hilarious uniform. Of course, maybe that's just me finding it hilarious. Perhaps my sense of humour is a little mean. But hey =)
Recess is a time that I do not remember.
World issues involved avoidance of work, again, and reading of Dilbert blog comments and check out the link I commentified into the last post... I think... If I remember right, it was an article about a 14 year old girl who was investigated, without her parents being notified, by like, secret service people, for creating a group on MySpace (land of sluts and emos, but forget that for the moment) called 'people who want to stab Bush'. Hell, I woulda joined, but this chick got all investigated and crap. Apparently it's an offense to 'threaten the president'. Well duh, they weren't threatening him, they were just fantasising about his death. Jeez, learn to tell the difference.
Lunch was gewd. Got lollies off of Rosamalind, then fell over backwards and lay in the sun for a while, listening to music, until Toby said I shouldn't be lying in the sun, for some reason I didn't hear (music music music music), and helped me up. So then I was all dizzy from watching the specks of light and stuff.
Photography. Bleh bleh bleh.
Moozik.

Sucker love is prone to swing
Prone to cling and waste these things
Pucker up, for heaven's sake
There's never been so much at stake

There's nothing here
But what here's mine


De de dee...
My cousin was listening to this song on the way back from Noosa, and then it was stuck in my head for ages, and now I have it, so that's all super-good and everything.
Except people keep calling me emo for listening to it.
Returds. =P

I like my P music. Goes, The Panda Band, Pink, Pink Floyd, Placebo, Powderfinger.
___
Moozikly moozik. ( ^-^ )
Um... headphones? ^^^^^

But yeah... looking forward to getting home, eating instant noodles (beef t'day. Num num junk food), and sitting at the computer, eating Nesquik from the Tin of Insanity with a spoon. Mm, hyper choccie powder.

English next, bleh, and I'm s'posed to do something about this whole, possibly-failing thing. Bleh. As if. I'm just beyond giving a crap about anything, even if I'm failing, I just don't care. I want to care, but I don't, and I'm too apathetic/lazy/stupid/stubborn to do anything about it.
Bleh.

Powderfinger. Good music. 'stralian band, 'pparently. Good, good...
And after Powderfinger comes Queen. Queen, Queen, Queen. Damn good music.
*dances*

Here, quote from that article I mentioned:

"Her name is Julia Wilson, and she learned a vivid civics lesson Wednesday when two Secret Service agents pulled her out of biology class at McClatchy High School to ask about comments and images she posted on MySpace.
Beneath the words "Kill Bush," Julia posted a cartoonish photo-collage of a knife stabbing the hand of the president. It was one of a few images Julia said she used to decorate an anti-Bush Web page she moderated on MySpace, the social networking Web site that is hugely popular among teenagers.
"

My photography teacher is annoying Kelly. Bwahahah. Bwahah. Heh.
Also amusemental is Cass's shirt - "My anger management classes PISS ME OFF!"

Bleh! Teacher just tried to pull my earphone out and I kind of slapped him. Just a little. Not on purpose, just on reflex. Bah, his fault. Never, ever touch my music. Mine mine mine mine mine.

=)
<
=)
=)
=)
<
=)

Tilt your head right instead of left, and it becomes mushrooms and tufts of grass instead of smiley faces and random arrows.

Bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh.
Yay =)
Bleh bleh.
=)
Okay, perhaps I'm a little bored.
Bored and hyper.
Dangerous combination.
=)

Wheee! Running away time! Huggles for all! =)

No comments: