Monday, November 20, 2006

Bla bla bla, bla bla de de bla.

Things that have entertained me today or yesterday:
":: Caitlin :: (8)Cry me a future where the revelations run amok, ladies and gentlemen(8) :: §dance - sing - cry - laugh - see - why§ :: says: (4:59:52 PM)
You said you were a master debator, too :P
:: Namihana :: Beauty within a facade :: says: (4:59:52 PM)
o.o
:: Namihana :: Beauty within a facade :: says: (4:59:59 PM)
Well I am.
:: Namihana :: Beauty within a facade :: says: (5:00:01 PM)
-Bows-
:: Caitlin :: (8)Cry me a future where the revelations run amok, ladies and gentlemen(8) :: §dance - sing - cry - laugh - see - why§ :: says: (5:00:05 PM)
*cackles*"

http://explosm.net/comics/725/
^^^^^^ The evils of mobile phones ;)

And the fact that my hand is super super super. I might scan it in a bit, and upload it.
Coolness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWtAWhNq8D8
Also that one. Hehe. Train solves everything!
I'm not particularly a Train fan, but they're pretty good, and that video clip is damn funny =P

But yes...
Today was boring.
Too boring to blog about.
Tootle-woo.


There, my super hand.

Also, currently playing in my mind is this song, which I actually don't have:
http://www.sigitas.com/artist_g/groove_armada_lyrics/think_twice_lyrics.html
If anybody happens to coincidentally somehow magically have this song, twould be much appreciated if you could send it to me =P

2 comments:

The Giraffe Chick said...

Nice hand man. Not as good as the stripes though!

Caitlin said...

I know. I took a photo of the stripey hands by the way, but it came out really badly so I didn't bother scanning it. I may re-do the stripes at some stage, hopefully after we get a digital camera which will hopefully happen soon, and put a photo of them up then.