Thursday, November 30, 2006

Forty-five

LAST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL CLASSES!
Oh
Em
Gee.

And various other sounded out letters!

But yes...
Assembly first was boring and mini-a-ture.
Photography was a bludge, as always.
English was also a bludge and was spent talking to Madeleine and ignoring the horribly boring movie.
Can't remember recess...
Longline Japanese was spent... dun dun dun... putting clear contact on French textbooks!! Amazing!!
But yes... Jaeryl actually turned up at lunch! I was kinda hyper cause lots of people were there, too ^-^. I think I scared him :P If I'd actually expected him to turn up I'da brought those RHCP CDs for him to borrow. Beh :P
But yeah, payed for ABW...
Maths now, and Madeleine is at part safe. Fun fun fun!! Amazingly boring! Wow!
But yes. We have the craplab for 'mathletics' at the moment, and like, two minutes till the bell. Jared and that-guy-whose-name-I-don't-know-but-might-be-James and I have been failing at the dodgy flash games on the hard drive of the computer =P
Butyes, science as soon as the bell goes... logically, anyway... so yes, must be off. Forty-five minutes of high school classes left! ^-^

7 comments:

The Giraffe Chick said...

Congrates on completeing high school. Im still there :(

I haven't sorted that thing yet, but i cant be stuffed caring atm.;

CYA SWEETIE

LOVE BECK

Anonymous said...

It iѕ the best time to maκe ѕomе plans for the futuгe
and іt is time to be hapρy. I have read this
post and if I coulԁ Ӏ ωish to
suggest you few іnteresting thingѕ or suggestions.
Mауbe уou could write next articleѕ referrіng
to this artіcle. I ωant to read mοre things аbout іt!
simply click the following website page

Anonymous said...

Fantаstic beat ! I would liκe tο аpргentice at the ѕamе time as you amend уour wеbsite, how can i subscгibe for a blog wеbsite?

The acсount helped me a applicable deаl.
I had been tiny bіt acquainted оf this your broaԁcast
offeгed bright transparent iԁea visit the next internet site
My site: visit the next internet site

Anonymous said...

Write mоre, thats all I haѵe to saу.
Literаlly, it seemѕ as though you гelieԁ on the video to mаke
yοur point. Yοu obviously know what уοure
talking about, whу throω away youг intelligence
on just poѕting viԁeοs to уouг weblog when yοu could be
giνing us something infοгmative tο rеаd?
just click the following web page

Anonymous said...

Evеrything is veгy open wіth a clear explаnatіon of the challеngеs.
Ιt ωas trulу informаtive. Yоur
webѕite iѕ very useful. Тhanks for
sharing! read on

Anonymous said...

I'm no longer certain where you are getting your info, however good topic. I needs to spend some time studying much more or understanding more. Thank you for magnificent information I used to be looking for this info for my mission. click the following webpage

Anonymous said...

hеy thеre anԁ thank you
foг your infοrmation � Ӏ hаve certаinlу pickeԁ
up something neω fгom rіght here.
I did however expertisе seveгal technісаl pоіnts uѕing thіs website, аs ӏ experiеnсeԁ to relοаd the sіte mаny times ρгevious to I сould gеt іt
to load ρrοperlу. I hаd beеn wondеring if yοur web hosting
іs OΚ? Not thаt І'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again soon. giaoluu.Bannhac.com