Thursday, November 16, 2006

Edible Colours

Wheee.... The teacher brought us into the computer lab for maths so we could do a probability exercise on Mathletics...
The probability of us doing mathletics is: zero.
Also, I am listening to Strawberry Fields Forever without the guitar. Scowlament.
Hehehe, music.
So I'm listeningk to musix and colouring randomly, and Madeleine just discovered that "personal beliefs" are blocked... *dies*
Stupid school.

Bleh.
I just like, nearly swallowed my orange texta. Talent!

I know that you went straight to someone else
While I worked through all this shit here by myself
And I think that you should spend some time alone
But if you won't
Then you won't
And I will
And I will
Consider you gone

Mm, music... ^-^

New iPod shuffle ad (I want this shuffle, but not cause of this)
(No, seriously, this isn't why I want it):
"Operate its controls with one hand. Enjoy up to twelve hours straight!"
*cough*
Well.
Okay, perhaps that's just my perverted teenage mind =P

Teacher just came and gave me my mathletics password, and I chewed it up and spat it behind the computers =P
"I lost my password..."

Spleen?

My textas are all almost out of ink!!
*dies*
I need to get more textas.
More colours!
Mooooore!
And more milo XD
I'm getting more this aftermanoonliness.
And more instant noodles.
But for the time being, colouring with dodgy textas and listening to music while ignoring the math teacher.
Huggles for all =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, Its me, the queen of awesome. I miss ya! NIce rambling. I have to go and get ready for Maccas thing (shudder). I get you some textas for christmas.