Monday, September 11, 2006

Randomosity The Second

Wow, once again I neglected my poor little blog yesterday... I think.... Yeah, think I did... And once again the world didn't end, golly gosh. So like, doctor's appointment in half an hour ish, and I've got to go for that in fifteen minutes or so. Martin was laughing at me for being so blog-obsessed before, but like... pfft. I'm not so blog-obsessed as I used to be, I'm not even as internet-obsessed.... I'm not really anything obsessed, and I've been really sort of, detatched from everything lately. I think that's fine; I feel reasonably alright, but like... I don't connect to anything, but it doesn't matter somehow. Meh, tis all gewd.
So like, stuff. Dane surprised me the other day, as I may have mentioned, by being rather more talkative than usual, and rather less 'I'm better than the rest of the world' than usual as well. Twas odd... Dane has this habit of saying something along the lines of "But not as awesome as me." whenever I say anything is awesome, and then he suddenly didn't and stuff the other day. He is awesome though, probably my second or third favourite person, not that I'd say that to his face. Funny though, my three favourite people are guys... though my fourth and fifth are both girls. But like, guys usually seem to be funnier and less whiney than girls, and less inclined to rant and rave about shoes or shopping... girls just irritate me most of the time. Pheenix-girl doesn't count, cause she's cool, but she's friends with Dane, so of course she was gonna be cool. Falling-grace-girl is also awesome, but she's friends with Edward, so of course she was gonna be fun. But like, three favourite people are Edward, Josh and Dane, and Josh and Dane are possibly tied, but I dunno. And like, meh, I'm not sure where this was leading.
Heheh, Martin gotted in trouble for eating in class. Tsk, tsk. And all that.
Hiccup.
Man I'm bored... Oh, Freya was ranting and raving abouthow good this song was, and I'm like, meh, and then she said it was by RHCP, and I'm like, yeah, probably good then, and then she said it was an old RHCP song, and I'm like, yeah, should be good, and then I heard it, and like, it was Under The Bridge, and I'm like, Heeey! I know this song! And it was awesomeness. I want to get that song now, though, as well as Can't Stop and The Zephyr Song, and a few others, but I can't, ause the computer sucks...
But like, yeah, doctorness time... Buh byes =)

No comments: