Thursday, September 28, 2006

I have too much time on my hands. And feet.

200. My middle name is: Rose

199. I was born : 23-01-91

198. I am really: Irritating. ^-^

197. My cell phone company is: ... I don't have a mobile. *cries*

196. My eye color is: Erm... *this* colour. Ish. Bit grey-er.

195. My shoe size is: 9

194. My ring size is: 7 (I had a mood ring once... it said '7' on the inside, and the bigger one said '8' and the smaller one said '6', so I'm assuming that's the size...)

193. My height is: 5'4". Yah, I'm littley and short. Pfft...

192. I'm allergic to: You.

191. I was born in: A hospital that no longer exists. Where it was, there is now a museum. The Museum. The National Museum of Australia, in fact.

190. I live in: A small, invisible, triangular bubble.

189. The last book I read: Dane's answer was "Terry Pratchett, Pyramids.". Just randomly - I read that book a month or so ago! Coinkidinkness. Good book, too. Last book I read was George Orwell's Animal Farm.

188. My bed is: A king single size with a single mattress. That has always, always pissed me off. Cause my mattress slides, being shorter than the bed and all, which irritates me. My bed is also: scribbled on. Heh... -.-"

187: One thing you hate about yourself: How much I annoy myself?

179. My favorite holiday is: Spleen Day. Pfft, holidays, school, either way, I don't notice anything that's going on. Probably the summer holidays, though. Cause they have Christmas and my birthday.

178. The perfect kiss is: Dunno.

177. The last three cd's I bought are: Bought? You mean that thing, where you give people money and they give you music? I don't think so. mp3s for the win.

176. Last song that made me cry was: I... don't remember... good. Yay!

175. Are you single or taken: Single

174. If your taken, by whom? My imaginary friend.

173. Do you like being single/taken?: Meh, don' care.

170. What did you do yesterday?: Sleep, fail a maths test.

:::I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In:::

142. Love at first sight? Quote of a poem I earlier copy-pasted into a post: "... I believe that love at first sight is just another form of mistaken identity"

141. Luck? For some reason, yeah, I guess.

140. Fate? Pfft, no. Things happen because of other things happening. Cause and effect. Not some pffty big plan thingy.

139. Yourself? No, not really.

138. Aliens? Maybe... not necessarily that aliens have visited earth or anything, but like... the universe is huge. It's not like earth would be the only planet in the whole universe with any living things on it.

137. Heaven? Nup

136. Hell? Nuh uh

134. Horoscopes? Nope, but I read them. Then again, I read everything. Cereal boxes and jam jar labels can be quite amusing...

133. Soulmates? Logically, no. But that doesn't stop the illogical side of me, which is considerably larger than the logical side, saying that maybe there is. Just to have something good for a change.

:::Which is Better?:::

129. Hugs or Kisses?: Hugs!

128. Drunk or High: Dunno.

127. Phone or Online: Phones were once The Thing, but not anymore. They're still good, but like... quantity over quality, online wins now.

126. Red heads or Black hair: Oddly, every best friend I've had since year two has had red hair. Just randomly. But I like black.

125. Blondes or burnettes: Don't care, really. I'll go brunettes, just cause people who act 'blonde' piff me off.

124. Hot or cold: No medium? Hot, I suppose...

123. Summer or winter: Spring. Screw you, yes or no questions. Out of those two, summer though. Just cause there's less school and more aquisition of material goods.

121. Chocolate or vanilla: Caramel! Butterscotch! Honeycomb! Or, fine, vanilla.

120. Night or Day: Night. Daytime = dead time.

119. Oranges or Apples: Apples

118. Curly or Straight hair: For what? Or who? I have wavey hair...

:::Here's What I Think About::: ..

116. Abortion: *attempts not to rant and rave* Give people the right to choice. If someone's life is going to be crap because their parents didn't want them, or can't afford to look after them, abortion might just be the best thing to do. And nobody's legally saying that you *have* to have an abortion. Whereas anti-abortionist people are basically saying it should be illegal, which takes away the whole choice thing. Choice over something as life-changing, or even life-ending, as that should be a basic right.

115. Backstabbers: Spleen-stabbers are better.

114. Parents: Source of food and money. But seriously, they're great. I mean, yeah, I'll disagree witht hem sometimes, but like... I wuvz my mummy and daddy. They look after me, and treat me as an equal, and they're great people.

::Last time I:::

103. Kissed someone: Hey, look, a distraction!

102. Had food: Um... Last night. I just realised twas lunchtime and I haven't eaten yet. Whoops...

101. Seen someone I haven't seen in a while: I-unno.

100. Cried in front of someone: Week or so ago.

99. Grew: Teh fuck? Growing is like, a constant.

:::MISC:::

90. Who is the ditziest person you know: Milly, my sister's friend.

89. Who makes you laugh the most: Possibly Edward... Onliney people! Josh and Dane are pretty awesomely funny. Miss Melissa's pretty darn amusing, too... Offline people are cool, too, but only occasionally. Toby's pretty funny. And ticklish. Bwahahah.

87. The last movie I saw: An Inconvenient Truth. (Go see it)

82. What I don't understand is: How exactly a spleen works.

80. The most unsatisfactory answer I've ever received is: "Because I say so", "dot-dot-dot", or "We'll see."

76. Something I will really miss when I leave home is: Pfft, I'm staying here as long as I can. Free food, free house, free transport, free cleaning...

75. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most: I dunno... at the moment, probably driving. In October. See countdown thingy >>>>>. But still, that's just like, something that happens. Apart from that, there's nothing I'm doing, and not much I'm really interested in doing. Shrug.

74. The thing that I'm not looking forward to is: Toby, Becky and Izzy moving between now and the end of the year. Nuuu! My precious peoples! Don't abandon me! *implodes*

73. Tomorrow: Sucks. Last day of term, nobody's gonna be there, my sister's not even gonna be there in the afternoon cause she gets the last two lessons off to see my brother's assembly, for some reason, and I don't even have piano in the morning.

72. Today: Sat at the computer. Am sitting at the computer. Will sit at the computer.

71. Next Summer? Is hopefully going to be better than last.

70. Next Week: Is holidays. During which I will most likely do very little at all.

67. People call me: by my name? I've been called a lot of odd things... Grasshopper, Oddball the Second, Hunny-bun (Toby being odd...), bitch, insane, and various un-nice things.

62. The person who knows the most about me is: Edward, prolly.

60. The most difficult thing to do is: Anything.

59. I have gotten a speeding ticket: That's a statement, not a question, or a sentence that requires finishing. It's also untrue.

56. My zodiac sign is: Aquarius.

55. The first person I talked to today was: Father. Conversation is as follows:
"Come on, time to get up."
"*inarticulate noise of disagreement from pillow*"

54. First time you had a crush: Probably some time in primary school.

53. The one person who I can't hide things from: Um... Dunno. No one, really. Not even me.

52. Last time someone said something you were thinking?: Rosalind - "Stephen is so stupid".

51. Right now I am talking to: My scanner. A hairbrush. A blue marker.

50. What is your dream job? Who would dream about working?

49. First job?: Haven't had one.

48. I have/will get a job at: Dunno...

47. I have these pets: There are chickens in my backyard... they're stupid...

46. I hope: For anything. For something to happen that I can do something with, and stop doing nothing at all all the time.

45. The worst sound in the world: Me. ^-^

44. The person that makes me cry the most is: The same person that makes me laugh the most.

39. My boy/girlfriend is: My printer. ^-^

35. Florida or Hawaii: They both exist, right? And I'm not going to either any time soon, right? Then who cares?

33. My favorite piece of clothing: My black pants! Silk lined! SILK! *implodes*

32. My favorite sport is: Sleeping

30. My friends are: Either incredibly irritating or super awesome.

29. My computer is: A piece of bright green plastic shit. I just have to quote Dane's answer here, just cause it's funny - "Awesome. Sometimes. Aren't you, ya bloody whore... No, I didn't mean that, you know I love you! *computer freezes*"

28. The school I went to is: Yarralumla Montessori Pre-school, Lyons Primary School, Curtin Primary school. Now, teh Alfred Deakin High.

27. Last person I got mad at: Probably me. Maybe Becky.

22. The all-time best movie is: Dunno, I don't really watch movies...

21. The all-time best thing in the world is: Pocky.

18. The most annoying person you know is: Me. Yay!

17. I lose all respect for people who: Are ignorant, and wouldn't have it any other way. People who are constantly hypocritical, or discriminatory... or like crappy music, or act exactly the same as everybody else in their group, use the word 'like' even more than I do, dye their hair so it matches their favourite outfit or their friend's hair... pfft. Most people lose my respect fairly easily.

16. The movies I have cried at are: None. Yay me!

15. 5 Closest friends Name(s): Bah, they know who they are.

14. TV channels you watch: ABC. From the ABC, I mostly watch BBC shows... or just generally shows from England. They have better TV than we do. *pout*. Mm... Black Books...

13. Favorite web site: I dunno. The ones I use the most... see the little list thingy on the right hand side.

12. I want to be: Able to fly. Without an aeroplane, doofus. Or a helipopalah. Or other machinery.

11. The worst pain I was ever in was: I dunno. Never done any serious damage to myself, so.

10. My favorite word/s: Spiffy, snazzy, nifty, über...

9. My room is: A mess.

5. My weakness is: Needing things.

4. What I like about the opposite sex is: They're less fixated with how they look(except for those odd guys who spend longer doing their hair than we do...), they're usually funnier than girls, they're more relaxed more of the time, they don't bitch like we do, and they're fun to look at. Squee!

3.Who broke your heart: Hearts are organs, they don't 'break', so much as... implode! Whee!

2. One thing that makes you feel great is: Pocky, a few specific people, lying in the sun for too long and seeing sparkles.

1. I filled out 200 Questions because: Nobody is online, surprisingly enough... OMFGZ!11!!! It's 12:34:56!!! But yes, because no one is online because it's the middle of a school day. So bored.


I feel pretty today.
*waves*

No comments: