Monday, September 18, 2006

Fail

I give up.
I just, completely, and utterly give up.

Summarising my subjects -
Outdoor Ed - Done about two pages of a forty page workbook, haven't started three week overdue assignment. Failed. Given up on.
World Issues - Remarkably, perfectly up to date, possibly even on an A.
Photography - Actually possibly passing, provided I remember my Floriade note tomorrow... probably about a B.
English - I should probably start the essay... it was kind of due a week ago... don't know and don't want to know what my grade is...
Japanese - Never get any workbook done, need to do assignment, haven't even come up with a topic... ditto grade to English... and a test t'morrow...
Maths - I don't even know what topic we're doing. Test on Wednesday week... probably failing, unless I can über-quickly teach myself the night before like I did last time...
Science - test today, think I failed...

School overall = I give up.
People = I give up. There are a few exceptions. Toby's been v. sweet and nice lately, but now Becky's back he'll go back to worshipping her instead of me. Pout.
And I think I've probably pissed off the one person I thought I actually connected with.
Which leaves me totally screwed and alone again.
Wuunderful...

Schewl t'day...
Japanese first - did nothing.
Maths - did nothing but argue with teacher.
Recess - Lay on grass and absorbed sun. Mm... sunlight...
Science - failed test. But at least I failed it quickly...
Lunch - we were in teh gym. Sat around with Toby and Becky for a while. Then we got up and sort of played basketball. Becky & I stole teh tennis balls off Stephen & Ethan for amusement for a while. Toby and Becky were wearing jumpers, and I'm like, "You two must be boiling!" cause it was like thirty degrees, and Toby's like, "Oh, I'm always hot.", so we laughed at that...
Outdoor Ed - did nothing.
World Issues - random work, talked to teacher about An Inconvenient Truth. (Go see it.)
Eeeh... caught teh 493 home with Jess & Madeleine... beh.
Beh.
Beh.
Beh.

"YOUR HAIR FEELS LIKE FRESHLY GROUND COFFEE BEANS! AND IT'S THE COLOUR OF COFFEE!"
"No it's not, it's black! ... oh, I get it, black coffee... oh, shit...."
"You smell like.... COFFEE!"
"That's aftershave, you insane, hyperactive..."

Quotle from one of Teh Madeleine's random story things... a reason it's probably a good thing I don't drink coffee...

Anyway, I be feeling fairly shite, so I be's off...

No comments: