Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Eye-pain.

There is soap in my eyes.
=
Pain.
Bad typing.
Pain, goddamnit.

Haven't bloggitied since like, Friday. But hey. I usually only blog when I run out of things to do, and I haven't done that in a while. After reading 1984, I went on to read two random un-mention-worthy school library books and Animal Farm. W00t, reading-spree!
Anyway, apart from that, have been doing my science assignment (Handed in on time, no less), and scanning even more things...
e.g., my piano music. XD


See? Music Box Dancer. Everybody recognises it when they hear it. It's one of those ice cream truck songs.

Aaach, my eyes hurt, and so does my back... must... blog... *twitch*

Freya took ages to use the printer this morning, so we were nearly late... but got to and on the bus with no real issues.
World Issues... random assessment piece, got at least eighty-five percent, average was eighty.
Photography - bitched rather a lot at Becky, Ethan and Martin, cause I had a headache and they were making a lot of noise. Yeah, it was an overreaction, but hey. I'm a horrible person.
Recess, I don't really remember...
English, looked at my pickitures, and oh, m oi, gawd.
I saw this shirt with the first 4339 digits of pi arranged to form the symbol for pi.
I want it.
I also want, "No, I will not fix your computer for you", and "There are 10 types of people in this world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't". Maybe the "I *heart* Geeks" one, too...
Lunchtime... everyone was at the Central Trip meeting, so then Jared came and sat with us, and we decided that global warming wouldn't be half as bad as it is if the twig forest were still there. Then when Becky and I got up to go hand things in before the bell, we spotted Toby, and his *airquote* "sexy" Central Trip shirt. Which he modelled for us, very stylishly. Then we kidnapped him and took him with us to hand in Becky's English portfolio and my science assignment, and we were going to bring him to Japanese, but he ran away. *pout* And he randomly picked me up again. Yay for being light!
Japanese... peh. Making a tiny start on the assignment...
Maths - boring. Relief teacher got miss executive teacher in to yell at us for not working...
Bus - no seatsies! Till a few people left, then Madeleine and I pounced on some newly vacated seats.
Got home... talkéd to Miss Melissa, and to teh Mess, who's only getting a mention in case he eventually gets to this post... pfft, why start reading from the bottom? Anyway. Waah, no one was online this afternoon. And now there are more people online, but they're not talking! Waaah! Gr, stoopid people... *shakes fist*

Anyway, that be itteth for teh night.
Oh, no, wait. Second week of the holidays (four days to go... I can make it, I can make it!) I'm going to Noosa, with no parents, and no siblings! SqueeeEEEee! I'm going with teh aunt and co. Awesomeness.

Anyway, that actually does be it for teh night.
Too-ra.

No comments: