Thursday, September 21, 2006

Spleen of the Day

Spleen Pie, served with a side of roasted spleen, sprinkled with Mongolian spleen cheese.
May I recommend the spleen juice?
xxxxx

We had some crazy Indian relief teacher for maths. Madeleine is writing some story about some idea we had... funniness-thing... and she was drawing some disturbing picture...
Science was shmeh... 65%ish on my test... hell, at least I passed; Ethan didn't. Jared got the highest mark in the class, yay for him and cleverness and stuff. Madeleine got... I dunno, something fairly good.
Recess... I said, "Who'll be my windshield?", and Toby said, "No one's big enough to be a windshield.", and I hmphed and said, "Are you implying that I'd need somebody really fat to be a windshield for me?" and he's like, "Nooo! I didn't mean it like that!", and all cuteliness and funniness... heh. Then a bit later, I'm like, "Who's going to lift me up? I don't want to have my feet on the ground anymore.", and Toby picked me up as he walked past. Hee... ain't he cute? Kawaii-ne. =P
Outdoor ed was shneh. Went up Red Hill, my legs got all scratched and Kelsey fell through a bush and into a puddle.
Hee hee. ^-^
Lunch was meh. Went out and sat at the cricket nets, boring.
World Issues was fine, more worksheet stuffs.
Photography was pretty cool, got to check out our Floríade photos. Quite a few good ones.

":: Caitlyn :: Curiouser and curiouser... :: says: (10:48:15 PM)
My school canteen sells spleen.

| Tiny | No more, no less. says: (10:48:20 PM)
O.o

:: Caitlyn :: Curiouser and curiouser... :: says: (10:48:22 PM)
Sure, it calls it 'beef pie', but like...

:: Caitlyn :: Curiouser and curiouser... :: says: (10:48:25 PM)
Y'know..."

Heheheh...

Remember to looky at my pretty pictures.

Bye byes.

No comments: