Friday, September 29, 2006

Nasal Llamas

Wheee... boredom...
Randomly got the early bus this morning...boring.
There were only 7 people in outdoor ed, so we joined the PE class and played some random game. Boring.
World issues also only had seven people. Watched movie. Boring.
Nobody there at recess, so I sat around and ate and listened to music. Boring.
Photography, we're watching some random really, really crappy movie, that looks like it was made by a couple of twelve year olds. It sucks. Really badly.
But yes, amusemental incident before world issues, Ryan was being stupid, hanging around outside his maths class, he's like, "*nerd voice* I can't get in, I'm only a level four spellcaster and that door has a level five shield on it. *snort*", and Miss Random Math Teacher's like, "Yeah, and you're being a level six dumbass", and everybody laughed. Ryan deserves to be laughed at. There's a perfectly good reason for that judgement, which I don't feel like sharing with y'all.

Bah, stoopid computer won't let me upload all my photography pics. Darned internet blocking thingy... ah, well. Anyways... Man, I'm bored. Oh, tis 12:34. Hehe. Two days in a row I've seen that. Yay.

Wow, I'm easily amused.

Sweet monkey potatoes, this movie sucks! It is sooo crap... and sooooo boring... meh... I have nothing at all to do...
Oh, they were playing Red Hot Chili Peppers in outdoor ed. Yay! I think it was the "What Hits?" album, It had Otherside, Under the Bridge, Suck My Kiss, and another couple I didn't recognise... I want that album. I wanted to get Under the Bridge, but Limewire was being tardified. I'ma try get a few songs this afternoon, though... meh...
Tired. Bored. Couldn't get online last night, the internet wouldn't work.
Mehff... Five minutes of class left. I'm off... Bye byes.

[Continufication]
Yay, English = four people, and a computer lab... with damn good speakers. So the teacher's sitting round marking essay things, I'm bloggifying, again, and Michael's plugged some random thing into the speakers... Scissor Sisters apparently. 'salright. Speakers are awesome. As mentioned earlier. I can't believe my school would actually buy good speakers... normally they're like, uber cheap over everything, but like... cewl, cewl, cewl, music. So yeah, first fifteen minutes of lunch was pretty boring, but then Jared came over, so I talked to him for the rest of lunch, which was pretty interesting. Yasmin's right in that he is a little odd, but he's pretty cool anyway. Clever 'n all. And funny. But definitely odd. But nyes. I like most people, provided they're clever and funny. That's basically the only two things I want from people. Amusement and clever discussion. Oddness always scores extra points, as does being nice to me and mean to people I dislike =P
Anyway... de de dee.... this music's fairly alright... it's good for listening to, and the speakers make everything awesome.
Meh, offwards with me. *waves*

No comments: