Tuesday, September 26, 2006

It smells like coconut jellybeans!

I woke up at 8.32am this morning.
I am meant to leave the house at 8.28am.
Therein lies the problem.

Mother drove Freya and I to school, so we were like, ten minutes early instead ofthe normal two minutes. On the way down from teh street behind the school, I spotted the everyone, and so abandoned the idea of actually going o my locker or checking the notices before tutor group. But yes. Jacinta stole Toby's cards, so he picked her up and Cameron got the cards back. Then Toby said he had a sore back, and said I could either kiss it better or massage his back. I politely declined both offers =p, but ended up rubbing his shoulders anyway, which Cameron (predictably enough) decided to take in a rather less innocent way than the way it should have been taken. w00t! I just typed that whole last sentence without looking at the keyboard or screen once, and no mistakes at all!! Squee!
Anyway, I had... science first. The teacher has this silly idea that doing work would improve my grade. Pfft, infidels.
Outdoor ed was uber boring, tagged along with Jen and Lisa up Red Hill... nothing of intererererestedity.
Recess... um... I might remember it... maybe... if I wait long enough... um.... nup, it's gone. Damn.
World Issues - watched this random video about like, this, Ethiopian kid pretending to be Jewish to get out of Ethiopia... or something... it was in like, Russian or something, so it had subtitles.
Lunch - Fairly gewd, fairly gewd. I discovered that Toby is incredibly ticklish. That was fun. =D. *giggles* After the bell went, I gotted a hug from Toby, and he was like, "Yeah, that's right Amy, be jealous" over my shoulder, so he he. Cause I would've been jealous if I were her. But yes, also, Rosalind is unamusing, and I need to remember to bring in Black Books o I can lend it to Madeleine. I'd have to get them back over the holidays, though. I can't survive two empty weeks without Bernard Black. ^-^
Photography was kind of uninteresting. Like, it wasn't boring, but it wasn't anything out of the ordinary or requiring great skill.
English is where I am now, and clearly not requiring any attention or effort. Hehe. Heh. Hehehehhehe. Heheheheheheehehehehheehheee*fwoom*
Caitlin spontaneously combusted.
Yay!
Anyway, there be'eth only fifteen minutes left, so I shall be offwards in an attempt to find something vaguely more itneresting to do.
Yay!
Bye byes.

No comments: