Monday, September 11, 2006

Pocket Muffin!

So... got back from the docto by midlunch... generally mucked around. Toby was randomly patting the back of my leg, so I laughed and shuffled away, and Stephen laughed at us, cause he's an idiot. Will was pretending to kiss Toby, then Toby pretended to die, and Will and Megan and Anna resuscitated him. Then I stole his hat, then gave it back, then took it again, and he was pretending to hold me hostage till he got the hat back, and I managed to choke myself on his arm by leaning forward. *pout* But I forgave him cause he apologised lots and said I made him feel guilty by pouting. Hehe. =P
Nyes-nyes. In English I gave Madeleine my two books and teh flash drive so that she could scan the back pages and put them on the drive for me, so I can get them tomorrow and upload them then. She went to put the flash drive in her right pocket, and then goes, "Nah, I think I'll put it in the other pocket, there's crumbs in that one." and I'm like, "Crumbs?" and she goes, "Yeah, I had a muffin in there earlier."... a muffin in her pocket? How strange. Argh! Bad mind, on second thoughts that soudns like some awful, awful euphemism. Trauma!! To quote one of those random fanfics Madeleine often has, "Brain, I'm going to have you lobotomised for this."
Japanese was meh, we watched Totoro, and my head hurt and I felt all sickliness... then I continued to feel sickliness on the bus, and there was some stupid year seven brat whistling the entire way behind me. But I went past the shops and got a drink, and after being outside for a bit on the way home, I was finenessed.

Singing too-ra-lie
Oo-ra-lie attidy
Singing too-ra-lie
Oo-ra-lie-ay
Singing too-ra-lie
Oo-ra-lie attidy
For we're bound
For Botany Bay

Stuck. In. My. Head. Damn sadistic year two choir teacher... grumble, grumble.
I also have the theme music from The Piano stuck in my head. Even though I've never seen it. I blame my old piano teacher. I don't even know what that movie was about, but she taught me to play the theme music. And now it's stuck in my head. Hoo-rah.
And some random song from Les Miserables, which I've also not seen, but hey, that one's another one I blame the choir teacher for.

Anyways, I be's off. Twootles. *waves*

No comments: