Saturday, September 02, 2006

Vrooom, vroom, vrooooooom, BEEP, BEEP!!

I can see the sparkles.
The sparkles can see me.

They're watching me, they are.
They'll watch you too.

Then BOOM!
You won't even see it coming.

Ding-ding-ding.


I got new shorts, hurrah, hurrah.
And a sherbet ice cream from Wendy's. But I spilled sherbet all over my pants. =(
Spiffy twinkly lights.
And they're all watching.

I want a yellow balloon.

Hehehe.

Heh.
Heheheh...

I demand cake.

Father's Day t'morrer. Shmeeeeh...

I love my teddy bear.
It's adorable and cuddly.

My coat says to say hi to everybody for it.
Hi everybody.

*cackles*

Good morning starshine
The earth says hellooo
You twinkle above us
We twinkle below

Heheh. The song says "twinkle below". Heheheh.

Simple Simon
Met a pieman
Going to the fair.
Said Simple Simon
To the pieman
'What have you got there?"
To Simple Simon
Said the pieman
'Pie, you fool.'

As I was going to St. Ives,
I met a man with seven wives.
Each wife had seven sacks,
Each sack had seven cats,
Each cat had seven kits.
Kits, cats, sacks, and wives,
How many were going to St. Ives?

Two. Whoever the writer is, and the man they met. Of course, there may have been others there, but it isn't noted.

I had a little nut tree, nothing would it bear
But a silver nutmeg and a golden pear.
The King of Spain's daughter came to visit me,
And all for the sake of my little nut tree.
I skipped over water, I danced over sea,
And all the birds in the air couldn't catch me.

Man, I remember my mother singing that when I was three or four...

Ride a cock horse to Banbury Cross
To see a fine lady upon a white horse.
Rings on her fingers and bells on her toes,
She shall have music wherever she goes.

A, er... cock horse? No, don't explain. I don't want to know.

There was a crooked man
Who walked a crooked mile.
He found a crooked sixpence
Against a crooked stile.
He bought a crooked cat
Which caught a crooked mouse,
And they all lived together
In a crooked little house.

Hey, look at that, a poem about an old bent man who lives with a similarly bent cat and mouse. Good god. How very odd.

Teddy bear, Teddy bear,
Touch the ground.
Teddy bear, Teddy bear,
Turn around.
Teddy bear, Teddy bear,
Show your shoe.
Teddy bear, Teddy bear,
That will do.
Teddy bear, Teddy bear,
Run upstairs.
Teddy bear, Teddy bear,
Say your prayers.
Teddy bear, Teddy bear,
Blow out the light.
Teddy bear, Teddy bear,
Say good night.

That's not the version I knew. I remember skipping to a different variation of it at primary school... grade five, probably...

Teddy bear, teddy bear, turn around
Teddy bear, teddy bear, touch the ground
Teddy bear, teddy bear, hands on your head
Teddy bear, teddy bear, go to bed.

OMIGOD! Kinky teddy bear sex!
*giggles* Okay, my immature mind has probably had enough for the night. Probably. Hehe.

Heh.

Wow, there's really no where a comment like that can lead.

Yay!

"Four stiff standers,
Four dilly-danders,
Two lookers,
Two crookers,
And a wig-wag!"

Oh. My. Fawking. Gawd.
I don't even want to begin to ponder what that might refer to.
Hehe.

Anyway.
I'm x-treme boredom'd now.
Therefore...
Run away!

No comments: