Friday, September 15, 2006

Curiouser and Curiouser...

So, there was a fire alarm at skewl t'day, just before the last bell. Which means that basically everybody just walked off t'wards the end thar.
Argh... I'm thinking in pirate speak. I blame the Dane for that. Him and his Talk Like A Pirate Day stuffs... Bah, tis providing of the amusements, which makes up for screwing around with my mind.
My ass has pins and needles.
Poor donkey.

So... today I got up even later then yesterdee, but that's cause I was online last night... at least I got to the bus stop on time today, though. Early, in fact, and I saw Martin riding on the way.
Um... I don't remember what I had first. World Issues, that was it... finished off a worksheet... didn't really do anything particularly exciting, but meh.
Photography... I literally did not do a single thing all lesson but sit and breathe.
I don't remember recess, and English was a chaotic but rather amusing mess. We were supposed to be making collages, which resulted in newspapers, magazines, gluesticks, and scissors everywhere, and the teacher playing poker with the guys up the back.
Lunch was... meh, first half was meh, then Toby went and got his guitar and played Lighthouse. Cause he's super and talented like that =P And Jared came over and we discovered that - gawd no! - the twig forest had mysteriously vanished! I blame the nazi pixies...
Japanese was another totally empty lesson, as was maths. I've started a new scribble page, though I may have mentioned that already...

I'm meant to be doing my outdoor ed assignment that was due a few weeks ago, but meh.
Sigh. I'll probably fail anyway. But oh well.

Anyway, sleepiness.
Fare thee well, and beware the mushrooms.

... must ipso facto half not be...

No comments: