Thursday, September 07, 2006

Heheh... how 'girly' am I?

Girly Test! Hehe...

[ ] my fingernails/toenails are almost always painted
[ ] during the summer the only shoes I wear are flip flops
[ ] my favorite toys as a child were Barbies (I think I had one Barbie, once... my cousis played 'guillotine' with it... Bye bye, Barbie's head.)
[ ] my favorite color is pink or purple
[X] I did Gymnastics
[ ] I love skirts (Not short skirts. Gypsy skirts, yeah. Don't 'love' them, though.)
[ ] Hollister is one of my favorite places to shop
[ ] Tight jeans are the only jeans I’ll wear
[x] I love chocolate (See earlier post regarding chocolate and chemicals.)
[X] I've never had a real job

TOTAL: 3

[ ] My hair is almost always straightened
[ ] I have at least 8 myspace pictures
[ ] I usually go shopping once a week
[ ] I love to hang out at the mall with friends
[ ] I have a real diamond ring or diamond necklace or earrings
[ ] I've gone to a tanning salon
[ ] I've gone to the beach to tan - not to swim
[ ] I have at least 10 pairs of shoes (I have runners, heels, and slides. Full stop. No more.)
[ ] I watch either the OC or Laguna Beach
[ ] I change my icon weekly
[ ] I wear a shower cap

TOTAL: 0

[ ] I don’t shop at Hot Topic (I don't know what Hot Topic is...)
[ ] My cell phone might as well become a part of me (I don't even have one! *cries*)
[ ] I wear mascara everyday (about once a week, more like)
[ ] I've been or am on a diet
[ ] bathing suits are adorable (*twitch*)
[ ] I don’t know the difference between a sheep and a goat.
[ ] Big sunglasses are hott (Or... not. Which works far better.)
[ ] I have gotten my nails done before (My friend painted them blue once.. does that count?)
[ ] MTV is one of my favorite channels

TOTAL: 0

[ ] all I want to do at sleepovers is talk about boys (Not... really... more likely to bitch about anything and everything.)
[X] I love to have girls do my hair (Hehe! ^^; I love people playing with my hair)
[x] I give and receive hugs from all my friends
[ ] I hate bugs
[ ] carnivals are so fun!
[ ]Summer is THE best season (Spring. Summer = burny. Winter = freezey. Autumn = freezey. Spring = bliss.)
[X] my swimsuit has 2 pieces (And it's purple...)
[ ] I’m waiting for my knight in shining armor ((hell no))
[ ] musicians are so hot (Uh... you can't like, generalise people like that.)
[ ] you write me a poem and tell me im beautiful and im all yours

TOTAL: 3

[X]I am self-conscious
[ ] I cry often (Not anymore =))
[ ] my car smells like vanilla or cherry (I don’t have a car...)
[ ] my dishes get washed more than once a week ((???))
[X] I don’t do sports (Supreme laziness.)
[x] I HATE to run (see above)
[ ] I squeal when I am surprised or angry
[ ] I eat dried fruit as a snack ((I hate that crap))
[ ] I love romance novels
[ ] Drew Barrymore is so cute (Uh, no?)

TOTAL: 3

[ ] I dance a lot.
[ ] usually spend an hour or over to get ready to leave my house ((I'm...lazy))
[ ] I only have like 5 billion hair products
[ ] I love to get dressed up.
[ ] every part of my outfit needs to match (If by match you mean 'well, they're both made of cloth'...)
[ ] I talk on the phone at least once a day to my friends (Once a week, if I'm lucky, but when I do, I talk for hours.)
[ ] I would love to have a photo shoot (Just... no.)
[ ] I apply lip stuff 50 times a day (... no.)
[ ] I wish I were a model

TOTAL: 0

[ ] I wish I could meet Paris Hilton (Sure. To stab her.)
[ ] I have been something that was semi ((WTF?))
[ ] I own Uggs
[ ] Hip Hop is the best music (... the... the... 'h' word...)
[ ] I pop my collar
[ ] I like to be the center of attention
[ ] guys with Mohawks are crazy
[ ] horses are beautiful (Iiif you say so... sure, they're pretty and all, but a lot of things look better.)
[X] I'd rather not pay attention in school (I'm at school now. And not paying attention, clearly.)
[X] Cats are adorable (Hell yeah.)

TOTAL: 2

[ ] I write my own music
[ ] I would love to visit Hawaii
[ ] Valentine's day is so cute! (Oh, yes, it's so sweet when nobody even notices except the popular lot, who all carry round bunches of loveheart balloons and roses to make everyone else feel rejected. Fun-fun.)
[ ] white is better than black
[ ] I wouldn't be caught dead in all black
[ ] my closet is STOCK FULL of clothes (I have about three shirts and a pair of jeans. Fun-fun.)
[ ] hate the grunge look
[ ] I love to read magazines (Oh, yay, intellectual... no.)

TOTAL: 0

[ ] I love to gossip
[ ] I had Lisa Frank folders/posters/notebooks as a kid (Who?)
[ ] I love Celine Dion(Once again... who?)
[ ] my bubble baths are 1-2hrs long (... bubble bath. Not since kindy.)
[ ] My wedding only needs a groom because it's already planned
[ ] My friends and I are in a strict group. We mostly only hang out with each other.
[ ] I like little kids (I babysit. There's a reason they pay me. That reason is that I don't want to be there.)
[ ] Diet drinks are the best
[ ] I'm all about being vegetarian
[ ] I refuse to eat at McDonalds (I know it's like, reconstituted chicken bones and stuff, but like... it smells of fat and salt... too hard to resist...)

TOTAL: 0

[ ] I check my Myspace everyday. (I don't have a myspace! Yay!)
[ ] I love life! (*coughs*)
[ ] I have a lot of jewelry!
[ ] my screen name(s) have x's in them (Nope. I have :: between the segments, but no x's)
[ ] either one of my Myspace names has/had <3's or in them
[ ] I would never want to be the opposite sex
[ ] It's not what he/she said it's the way he/she said it
[X] I have more than 3 pillows on my bed (Well, not right now, but I usually have twelve or so. I hoard pillow ^^;)

Total: 1

Twelve percent. Hehe... pfft.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it bad if I scored twenty percent?

Caitlin said...

The freakiness is not in your scoring so high, but in you scoring higher than I did... o.O