Thursday, September 14, 2006

"Oddliness is next to Godliness". Quote courtesy of Jared. =P

It took me nearly an hour to get out of bed this morning, even though I went to bed at some obscenely sensible hour like 9.30... I did read for a bit, but even so... meh.
Anyway, Freya and I both ended up being slightly late, so Father drove us to school.
I had... English first. I don't actually remember what we did... something along the lines of nothing, most probably...
Japanese... was pointless, and in 210, so. Computeriness. And no work done, surprisingly enough.
Recess passed relatively quickly... I don't actually remember any of it...
Maths... was meh, as per usual... anf half the time we weren't even meant to be working... cause so many people were at the Bell Shakespeare thing...
Lunch was far-lee gewd. Talked to Toby, who seems to have taken up referring to me as 'Honey-bun', till he wandered off somewhere, then talked to Jared, who was building a forest of twigs, which was the orsm'st twig forest evarr, especially when I added my supreme leaf'd twig +7.2. That was pretty cewl.
I also don't remember science, but I think it was fairly similar to English, only with blue paper and an iPod with no batteries...
Outdoor ed involved sitting in the middle of a soccer game on the oval, before wandering over to a bench thing and starting a new page of gorgeous scribbles, just like the ones you can see in the post below this one. Gorgeous.
Got home, ate wafers and corn chips - ooh, that reminds me, I left some corn chips for later in this drawer... yay, food... - blobbed, uploaded the rest of my ser-mex-i-fied pick-i-tcharz... Generally did nothing...
Ate some food, watched some TV, and somehow ended up here...
My day really has no substance at all. Neither does anything I do, but hey, I still have corn chips.
And at the end of the day - or the start of the next day, in this case - that's all that matters.
That and the swirly colours.
Far-thee-wahl.

No comments: