Friday, August 11, 2006

Squeeeee!

Oh, man, I'm awesome.
Far too awesome for MSN spaces. Which sucks.
So yeah. I figured I'll just not link this from MSN spaces. Because... well, cause I don't feel like it. If I give you the link to this blog, you're special and my feet want to have your babies. My feet are a bit odd like that, though. Watch out. They'll stalk you.
So... It wouldn't let me fit all the bands on my iPod onto the music thing on my profile, so I copy-pasted it...
Every band on my iPod in alphabetical order: 3 Doors Down, Blink 182, Bowling for Soup, Carly Simon, CKY, Coldplay, Conjure One, Counting Crows, Crowded House, Dallas Crane, Decoder Ring, Dixie Chicks, Dresden Dolls, Enya, Eskimo Joe, Grinspoon, Interpol, James Blunt, Jet, John Lennon, The Killers, Little Birdy, The Living End, Maroon 5, Matchbox 20, Moby, Nickelback, The Panda Band, Powderfinger, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sarah Brightman, Sarah McLachlan, She Wants Revenge, The Shins, Sinead O'Connor, Snow Patrol, The Spazzys, U2, The Waifs, Wheatus.
If you don't like my music, you can go to hell. Once you come crawling back from there, you can come to the conclusion that I am right and always will be. It's really not difficult to understand.
De de deeee....
I went to Woden the other day, with Becky, and we ate half a doughnut each...
There was this shop... it was purple... I'm like, eurgh... I mean, everything was purple.
§Look at the stars, look how they shine for you, and all the things you do, and it was all, yellow§
Man... wouldn't you just love a pet star? I think that'd be great... to have a star... and a leash... only, you'd just use the leash so you could climb up and sit on the star... I'd love to be able to sit on a star... I'd take a couple of people up with me, though... Mnyes... I'm liking the thought of this...

§Bye, bye, Miss American Pie
Took the Chevy to the levee
But the levee was dry
Them good old boys
Were drinking whiskey and rye
Singing, this'll be the day that I die
This'll be the day that I die§

Well yeah. I'm in an absolutely fucking great mood. I have been since... Tuesday. three hours of the most amazing phone call ever can do that to a person. I seriously have not stopped grinning since I picked up the phone. *dances* I'm all bouncey and... happy. Oh, man. This is so goddamn great. Funniest thing, I haven't slept since then, either. But hey! Who needs sleep?

§I guess it's time I run
Far far away
Find comfort in pain
All pleasure's the same
It just, keeps me from trouble
Hide my true shame
Like Dorian Grey
I've heard what they say, but
I'm not here for trouble
It's more, than just words
It's just tears and rain§

§Will you be my shoulder
When I'm grey and older?
Promise me tomorrow starts with you
Getting high§

§Sometimes, it's hard to believe
You remember me§

§Baby, baby, baby
When all your love is gone
Who will save me?
From all I'm up against
Out in this world
And maybe, maybe, maybe
You'll find
Something that's enough to please you
But if the bright lights don't receive you
You should turn yourself around and
Come on home§

I'm not entirely sure whether I'm incredibly tired or incredibly hyperactive. I mean, I'm bouncing on my seat, I'm damn near shaking, but I don't know if that's exhaustion or an excessive amount of energy... or both... I'm thinking I should probably turn the light on. And perhaps put some pants on. It's dark and I'm cold. But I'm still feeling great =P

§I don't need you to
Understand
It's not what I had
Planned§

Whoooo! I have a piano lesson in seven hours! I should probably get some sleep, but I don't really want to. Yayyayayayayayay! Yattaaaaaaa! Hehehe....

§All, day
Staring at the ceiling, making
Friends with shadows on my wall
All, night
Hearing voices telling me
That I should get some sleep
Because tomorrow might be
Good for something
Hold on
Feeling like I'm heading for a
Break down
And I don't know why
But I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know, right now you can't tell
But stay a while, and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know, right now you don't care
But soon enough, you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be
Me
Talking to myself in public
Dodging glances on the train
And I know
I know they've all been, talking 'bout me
I can hear them whisper
And it makes me think there must be
Something wrong
With me
Out of all the hours thinking
Somehow
I've lost my mind
And I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know, right now you can't tell
But stay a while, and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know, right now you don't care
But soon enough, you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be
I've been talking in my sleep
Pretty soon they'll come to get me
Yeah they're taking me away
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know, right now you can't tell
But stay a while, and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know, right now you don't care
But soon enough, you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be§

Wheeee! That is sooooo my theme song. FUCK I'm hyper. Booooooiiiiiiiing!
Oh.
Moi.
Gawd.
...
There's this freaky little kid's show with these random fluffy white things called Bing and Bong. As in... The big fluffy white thing is called 'bong'? What teh.... I mean... eurph...

I was watching my hand today. Possibly one of the more interesting ways to pass the time in an otherwise monotonous English lesson. I discovered that if I watch my hand for long enough, colours start to spiral round it and along my fingers. That's pretty fun. I was thinking about having a tiny kangaroo, like those little kangaroo shaped biscuits, bouncing along my hand... and it like, sucked in all the colour... it was pretty cool...

I also had some fun scribbling in the back of my English book... if it was some time other than 2am, I'd go downstairs and get it so I could write up some of the crap I have in there... but it isn't, so I won't. It's amazing how quickly I can fill a blank page with nonsense, lyrics, quotes, and scribbles... It's fun... my maths book has the same, plus colourful patterns, which I would have in my English book, but I keep forgetting to take my textas to school... ^^;

Mm... well, I'z eesh offski for now. Tootle-oo, children.

No comments: