Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Oh, the joy of 'Mathletics'...

Yataa! I'm 'upposed to be doing wonderful interactive ~online~ maths! Fun fun fun!!

...

No.

I am sooo.... bored...

I only have five minutes though. I got a white card in photography, ooh, such a rebel. Mr Calder was going on and on about 'rolling on the floor with Martin', which, might I note, I was most definitely not doing. I was trying to take a photo of his hair. So I could edit it and make it even boofier. Because he was editing photos of me and stretching my nose. *pout*

Four minutes. Go, me, go!

I had Sonata in C major stuck in my head all through Japanese. Man, that was fecking annoying, that was. And now I have Minuet in D stuck in my head. Oh, fun fun fun. Grumble, mumble, stab rip stab.

Three!

I stole Becky's MakePovertyHistory band! Hurrah! I had her ring earlier, but I traded that and her pen fo the band.

Two

Argh... being distracted by cooking zombies... Graaaaaaiiinns... you'll probably only get that if you'd heard the real joke before. =P Vegetarian zombies...

One

Got to go.

Will edit later. Hugs to y'all happy pink people.

[Edit: Will edit even later. I don't like this random pink font, but I can't be bothered changing it.]

[Second Edit: Aha! Tis later!]

Okays. I'm sitting around bored, now. Well, I would be bored, if it weren't for my loverly and ser-mexy BLACK BOOKS DVD!!!! *exclamation mark to the power of twenty-three*

Oh. My. God. Fuck I love this show! Bernard is great. Dylan Moran is sooo funny! Look him up on YouTube. Seriously. Do it. Now. Or I shall set my fellow obsessive fan, Josh, on you. Infidels.

Anyway, there's a teacher strike tomorrow. One thing to say to that. Fuck yeah. No school. My plan is to sleep till eleven, then sit on the computer for the rest of the day. Unless I find someone to talk to on the phone. Then I'll spend all day on the phone. Which would be so damn great...

Anyway. I'm off now. Buh byes.

No comments: