Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Screw you Ted. Screw you to hell.

Oh, people! I am so fed up with you! All of you, every single one, yes you and all that crap. I don't know... I mean... man... it's like, sometimes I just completely give up on the world, like... people have fucked things up, and all... war, and poverty, and all this crap... and all this complete and utter stupidity, all the ignorance, the hypocrisy and bigotry and CRAP. What the hell?! I mean... you may as well go get raised by a pack of wild wolves, if it's civilisation you're after - you'd get more of it from them... Scientific study thingies have shown the elephants, dolphins, and chimpanzees care about each other just as much as humans do. Now I think that's bullshit. They'd care more. These study things, in the newspaper, they say that if an elephant is sick and dying, other elephants come gathering round and trying to help, and elephants from other herdy things and everything. Where is that with the people? Like... man. It's like... these elephants, they aren't racist, they don't discriminate against elephants from other herdy things. But even now, 21st century, in places like America, England, and Australia, places you'd hope were 'civilised', you've got cases with doctors who won't treat black people, or women who can't get a job unless they sleep with someone, or, God, I don't know, but fuck, man. What the fuck is with all the goddamn discrimination?! Gaaah! And other inarticulate noises of frustration!

*twitch*

Despite my increasingly low opinion of the world, there are still good people out there. Everytime I start to give up completely on people, along comes one person, who makes up for all the crap everybody else does. All you people like that, you're all great. Like, truly, wonderful people. Of the people I know, it's not just my friends who I think are great like this. It's like... eurgh, I don't even remember what I was saying... I don't know... Edward, you're one of those people. Josh, maybe you too. Becky, probably. Toby I suppose, though I'm not necessarily really close to him... and he probably won't read this. Hehe, farmie boy... But like... merf... my head hurts.

I don't know what I was saying, I don't know what I was going to say, and suddenly I feel like passing out. I think it was something like, the world sucks, but specific people make it all better. Specific people and baby ducks. Man, gotta love those baby ducks. Watashi no ahiru no ko.... Watashi no ahiro no ko ga ai desu.

I'm sleepy.
I finished being grumpy and crazy and everything...
Sigh.
Now I just feel tired.
I may just go take a nap.
*waves*

No comments: