Monday, August 14, 2006

Bah-dum-ching!

Hey now, ninny-os...
Well, Saturday night was my neighbour's 18th birthday party... the noise was so ebil that my parents ended up sleeping on mattresses in the lounge room to get away from the noise. (My parents' room is against the wall that's near my neighbours' yard). Twas amusing though.
§And don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you got, till it's gone§
Weeeell! I'm feeling pretty dang good again, and I'm wondering whether marriages to phones are legal. Support diversity! Support marrying phones! But yeeeaaaah....
"Yeah, yeah, visit Australia! Call it the 'Down Under Tour'!"
Heheh... Well, yeah... so, I may have a dress for the formal, even though it's not till December 1st. It's quite nice, and actually belongs to my aunt... I'm still looking at buying or making a dress, though.
Apparently Becky, Rosalind, Kristy and I are going to the formal with Toby =P. We're also trying to convince Martin to come to the formal with Toby. We were thinking about getting him a nice green dress, to match his hair...

Anyways... I have assignments in World Issues, English, Maths and Science! Yaaaaay! Don't y'all just love education? Can't think of a single thing more fun than working out the angle of a cliff Billy has to jump off for some reason... I think he's climbing the cliff to get away from Joe... and the cupboard... heheh... (Personal Joke. If you aren't Edward or me, you won't get it. (Wait a minute... you can't be me!! I'm far too good for you to be me! Argh! Double parentheses! (Though twould be more complicated if I used brackets, too... [Like these.])))

Twitch. My brother has been crying for nearly half an hour now and I still amn't interested in why that is.

Anyway, another great phone call thish ahftah noony. (Squee! *high pitched shriek*) Gosh, people can be so fun! And by people, I mean Edward. Squeeeeeee! *spins* Oh, fun! Laughter, singing, and general merriment! And oh, moi, gawd, I'm not being sarcastic!

Aaaanyways! I ish being tackled by a deranged 13 year old. i.e., my sister... Curse you, Freya...

My feet love you all and want to have your baby feetlings!! But you can't have them cause I'ma marry my shmexy feet after I divorce the tuft of grass that I'm currently married to!

I am currently in love with everything and everyone, but some things and people mroe than others, and I'm not on drugs. Huzzah! Buh byes! *waves*

No comments: