Tuesday, August 22, 2006

How spiffy...

Spiffy sparkles of calculating trees, with the lollipops and omnipotent spirals, swirling and fishing for cubes. A box of tissues, a golfball, and a cat.

So, like, I was standing in my doorway, right? I'd stopped for some reason, and suddenly my bed just went... fllooerp... like when you pull the plug out of a bath. And it sort of... swirled. Understandably, that freaked me out somewhat. So I watched it for a bit, to see if it'd do it again. It didn't. Until I started to relax. Then shworlp, spiralling again. I spent a few minutes staring at it and watching it spin like that before I came to the conclusion that I was most definitely not sleeping in it.

So, like... today? Man... I dunno bout that... sounds a bit... iffy... spiffy sparkles. They were pretty cool. Like, sure, they weren't really there, but they were pretty cool none-the-less.

I did the PISA testing thing. Easy. Bored the crap out of me. Becky, as an act of rebellion, went to class instead. I managed to convince the guy in charge to let me out early so I could go on the photography excursion. That was pretty damn cool. Got some pretty good photos, especially a panorama from the Red Hill lookout... Becky and I were the second group to the top, which is pretty good, and slightly amusing, because we're always the last or second last ones up in outdoor ed...
So I was trying to explain to Becky how mother is trying to get me to take these random tablets to stop me being hyper, and like, halfway through she goes, "Yeah, sorry, wasn't listening cause I'm not really interested."
Right. So now I know who not to turn to when I'm having trouble understanding myself. Thanks for clearing that up...

Anyway... English... watched more movie... scribbled more... Japanese... watched more random anime thing... scribbled even more...

My stomach is in so much fucking pain. It's been getting worse since yesterday. Mother's been promising to take me to the doctor's since Sunday. I don't know what it is, and it's really sore... I don't like it...

Anyway.

Saw some sky-diving guy landing on the oval on the way home. He seemed to be having trouble packing up the parachutey thing, and I was going to go over and offer help, but he looked kind of evil, so I didn't.
Got home... internetted... not much interesting... Josh was sick, silly boy either was drunk or had been drunk the night before... or something... judging by the time I think it was, it would probably've been the latter. Tsk, tsk. Meh, not my business, really, so... meh...

Sigh.
I'm tired.
Nobody is online.
Literally, nobody. Nobody on AIM, nobody on MSN.
Sigh.

I want to find some way of scanning the back pages of my English and maths books. I may have mentioned this. Quite a few times, most probably. But meh. I really do. The patterns in black and white on the second last page of my English book are really cool. I want to fill in all the remaining white space - not much, actually, as I've been writing crap as well - with the same patterns, but extended further out from the centre, so they all connect. Jess and Mel, you've seen my books. You should know what I mean. Mel has, anyway. I don't remember if Jess has...

The word of the day is Spiffy. Used in a sentence: Caitlin is Teh Spiffy.
Also: That calculator Bridie stole/found/borrowed is a pretty new, spiffy, model.
As well as: Sparkles are pretty damn spiffy.

I want a sparkly pet frog. That'd be pretty spiffy. I also would very much like a pet star. I found this pretty tuft of grass on the oval at school one day... I married it cause it was so pretty... but then I had to leave it cause the lunch bell rang... I was going to pull it out and bring it home and plant it in a pot and water it every day and dote over it, but I couldn't find it the next day. Sad.

Apparently I'm going to marry Toby, but I can't remember why... Heh, good old Toby... our farmer boy. He was confused by how to use my eraser during the test t'day, and he's like, "Yeah, us Bungendore-ians don't get this kinda technology often..."... pretty funny, if you know what/where Bungendore is. He was joking, though. To give him all due credit, it was a very complicated eraser.

I really would like a lollipop... or some pocky... I like pocky... It's fun...

Giggle. Magical ducky. Love that magical ducky... Fun, man. Fun...

I'm really feeling quite rainbow and spirally. But not hyper kind of rainbow and spirally, just woozy sort of swirly and fally overy sort of rainbow and spirally...
Sort of... weurh... eurph. Like... ner...
I think it may be bed time.
Though I shall have to be rather wary of that bed...
Maybe I can sleep on the floor or sofa in here...
Meh. Either way.
Nighty night all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are impossible to follow. :D