Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Eh...

Re-reading that, it kind of looks like I was on drugs or something... I'd just like to point out that drugs are bad, children, and I in no way encourage them... Oh, the other thing.

I'm pasting this here because I have no where else to paste it, and the person I want to show it to isn't online right now. I'll probably delete it once I've shown thingo.

"YourPixieBuddy says: (3:54:56 PM)
how's australia for ya

::Caitlyn:: 3 :: Teh Queen ::  :: You're just, blowing my mind again :: §t.h.a.n.k..y.o.u.§ :: says: (3:55:00 PM)
Meh

YourPixieBuddy says: (3:55:05 PM)
meh?

::Caitlyn:: 3 :: Teh Queen ::  :: You're just, blowing my mind again :: §t.h.a.n.k..y.o.u.§ :: says: (3:55:09 PM)
Yep.

YourPixieBuddy says: (3:55:14 PM)
meaning

::Caitlyn:: 3 :: Teh Queen ::  :: You're just, blowing my mind again :: §t.h.a.n.k..y.o.u.§ :: says: (3:55:44 PM)
Meaning I'm feeling kind of shit at the moment and I'd really rather you didn't try to make me talk when I would have thought it was obvious I didn't want to."


Uhkays. Have fun with whatever it is all you silly k----nig-hts do.

1 comment:

Jess D said...

Lol caitlin! Mmm, I need to get a comment thingy.