Saturday, August 12, 2006

Bah bah bee deep de.

Doodly-doo. What should you do? Wiiiiith a toenail.
Heheh, it's a PlaySchool song... and I changed the words... the utter lack of intelect astonishes me...

So, yesterday... I nearly fell asleep in piano, being the typical disappointment to Philip and mother, but hey... Could have something to do with the fact that I hardly slept the night before... and I don't really regret that, as I quite enjoyed myself... See previous blog. I was ever-so-slightly hyperactive =p
Anyway, I also nearly fell asleep in outdoor ed, which Becky missed, something to do with it being her sister's birthday... I did fall asleep in world issues, and the teacher got all pissy at me... beh... I don't remember recess... something to do with eating some of Rosalind and Becky's foods, because I forgot to get money for lunch... Um... photography... we generally just mucked around, I sat and span on my chair while Becky and Martin flirted, and wished I could be somewhere else...
Lunchtime was odd... Martin was going on about how squirrels have rights in America, and somebody threw a stick at someone else, and I told them that sticks have rights in Russia, and that in Soviet Russia, stick throws YOU. Anyways, that was laughed about and a little while later Toby was making fun of me for being silly and I pretended to be hurt and turned away from the others, and I was sitting there facing away from them, and I sort of wondered whether any of them would notice if I just stopped talking. Fifteen minutes later I'd somehow ended up crying, and Toby finally noticed, so he came round and sat in front of me and tried to make me feel better by apologising really dramatically. Becky came over and sat next to me and shoved me and nagged to know what was wrong, even though I didn't really know myself... Martin came and sat on my other side and hugged me for ages and let me cry onto his shoulder. He's such a sweet boy, really. Ethan walked past and ignored me, but hey, that's Ethan, and I don't much care about him anyway. But yeah... so they were nice to me, and maybe they do care, but I still think that Becky is wrong about me being popoular. Popular means lots of friends. I have what, three? Four, at most...

... And Becky and Izzy are both moving interstate at the end of the year, leaving me to be alone, hurrah-hurrah. And that's just when I'ma be needing support, starting college and all... but meh...

Anyway, in English I was feeling pretty happy cause I'd got so many hugs at lunch, and we didn't really do much... Japanese... the teacher gave out candy cause she was only teaching us for the first three weeks this term, so it was her last lesson... Becky and I scribbled on the board and I drew a pretty mushroom.... it was pretty... Clare had this big bottle of coke and plastic cups, so everybody got some of that, too...

Meeeeeh... Got home... read paper... charged iPod... talked to Edward, and he was sick, poor him... Watched TV, listened to music, talked with Freya. She's awesome, she is. She's my little dinosaur sister. She does this funny face that makes her look like a baby dinosaur. It's cute, really.

So I was talking to Freya, and we were discussing siblings and how well we got on. Freya and I get on really well, we're like friends, but I find it very difficult to talk to Bridie and Connor. I can see elements of my personality in them, and they're things about me that I don't like,a nd that I find incredibly annoying. Connor's constant demands for attention, Bridie's tendency to cry and whine about everything. Freya doesn't do either of those things, but we have our music tastes and our sense of humour in common. We have likes and dislikes in common, rather than personalities. Which is pretty cool.

So yeah. Aaaaanyways. Haven't done anything t'day, apart from eat soup, read the paper, and sew up a hole in this little toy lizard thing of Connor's.

Edward tried to comment on this the other night, but apparently it wouldn't let him. I'll have to fiddle with the settings and check that it's allowing comments. I also want to find a nice little taggie-board to stick in the sidebar. I like the smilies on the one Jess has, I'll try to find one with smilies like that...

Anyways, I's is offskis. *waves*

No comments: