Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Oh, the wonderment of edumacation!

Yello all.
World Issues, eh.
Good god, it's so damn boring... I was sooooo tempted to wander across the oval and go home instead of it...But no. I'm a good girl. Also I wasn't sure what classroom/lab we were gonna be in, and if I had no idea what room we were in, it was gonna be obvious I wasn't there. Damn logic.
Poor, poor Billy...
And along came Jimmy the Pineapple Man and **ate your hat**...
To be replaced with a green shoe.
A green shoe of Mongolian descent.
I am soo bored...I was sitting next to Toby and near Cameron in assembly t'day, and Toby kept clapping at inappropriate moments, so Cameron'd slap him, then Toby'd slap back, and they were having like, slap wars... silly boys.
I finished my maths assignment in Japanese, hurrah, and handed it in in maths. And I got 82% for that maths test. The one which I learned all the formula and rules for the night before the test... so that was pretty good. I mean, I coulda done better, but not with the small amount of preparation I put into it.
Recess was pretty boring, and passed pretty quickly.
Long line science was meh. We had this grumpy relief teacher, who I may have been ever so slightly impolite to.
Lunch was pretty cool. I stole Alex's beanie and he picked me up by my ankles and tipped me over, so there was a lot of shrieking and giggling there... and... um... Toby decided he was a stud, an Farnham and Emmanuel both like Kristy, it's like, nerdy love triangle to the max, and... um... I stole Alex's beanie again, and he tried to pick me up again, but I didn't fall over, and then he fell over, and we both landed on Toby, whose hat Alex stole as ransom or his beanie. So I went to give back the beanie, and then I stole Toby's hat back and kept the beanie, but then I gave that back to Alex. Cause I didn't really want it, I was just sorta knda hyperactive a lot.
Outdoor Ed was boring... I coloured a piece of paper all swirly and colourful-like...
Yeah... boreded... *giggles* Madeleine had 'wakey-wakey juice' before school and in maths. i.e., Red Bull. Man, that's like, awesomeity. It's like caffeine in a liquid form. And it tastes sparkly.I like sparkles.
You're a sparkle.
But I'm more sparkly.
Poor Billy.
Jazzy giraffes're just jaded jackals who jog jauntily to jail in January.
Man I'm bored.
Sustainable characteristics of entertaining edible elephants eerily.
Fuck.
Pure boredom in the form of a mindless class.
Teddy bears are cuddly.
I love mah teddy bear =)
As if that isn't a sideways mushroom. =)
See? Tilt your head to the right, rather than the left, and it looks like a mushroom.
See?Awesome.
Like ninja pirates.
Well, almost.
Pointy duckies.
Heheh.
Poor Billy. Poor, poor Billy. He never did nothing wrong, neither...
Well, apart from being 'silly'.
But nevertheless.
Sneeze.
Tsukue ga ski desune...
Heheh...
*pout* Running out of time.Aww. =(
Meh, That means I can go home! ^^Fuck yeah!Squeeeeeeeeeee!
*runs away*

No comments: