Saturday, August 19, 2006

Arg, the pain, the pain of I-don't-know-what...

Firstly, pain.
Secondly, ouch.
Thirdly, Oh, fuck, the agony.
And then the screaming.

My stomach hurts. I poked it and that didn't make it any better. I took a few panadol and they've worn off. I need Pocky, or a person with a similar effect to Pocky. And I need it/them now.

But it's okay, because IIIIIIIIIIII am Caitlin. As such, I am several times better than you. Unless... Unless you're one of the following people:
Edward, Becky, Izzy, Martin, Toby, Dane, Josh, Madeleine, Freya, Anna (Freya's friend), Hannah (also Freya's friend), Talea (another of Freya's friends), or.... nah, that seems to be about it. Well, maybe Jess and Mel are awesome, but that isn't the point.

I got 80% on Dane's musicology quizzle. Therefore, I win. Hey, I passed, di'n I? Close enough to winning.

And I cut up my hand pretty badly t'day. I decided to be a sunshiney little good girl and go on The Picnic with The Family, and like... man. I was throwing this tennis ball around with father, and I did this most amazingly spectacular dive, and fucked up my hand by landing on this piece of glass. But I can still type, play piano, read, and operate meh ipod, so is all cool. I also managed to fill my shoes with gravel and dead insects without even removing my feet first. As well as spending a good half hour or so staring at eucalyptus leaves.

They smell nice. Gum leaves. I got back from Japan in September last year, and the first thing I said was, "Dude, it smells like shit over there.". For a couple of weeks afterwards I'd stop and smell gum leaves everytime we passed a tree. They smell, like, clean. Which is pretty damn cool. I wanna smell like a tree.

Freya and I were sitting around watching mindless crappy TV for no reason, and completely and utterly out of the blue, she just says,
"So... the doctor tied my belly button in a knot."
Like she just realised that's how y' get belly buttons.
And like... whatever happened to, "So, nice weather, eh?"? What's all this belly button nonsense? She's like... she's pretty cool, actually. But like... no belly buttons.

And still no cheese for Caitlin.
I went to the shops with mother. She spoiled herself.
She bought a property magazine and a bunch of bananas.
Bananas are like, the most expensive things evarr right now.
But no-o-o, I wasn't allowed to get mozzarella.
Bananas and magazines for mother, but no cheese for Caitlin.
Oh, the injustice of it all.

So like, tissues, man.
I want to colour in this tissue, but my textas are in my room. And like, effort.

*giggles*
I am in so much pain right now. It's funny. No, seriously, it's funny. I'm laughing. It hurts. My stomach is doing some retarded thing. It's like a stitch in this little concentrated area of pure pain. And the painkillers are downstairs. Fcuk. But I can ignore it by trying to make myself hyper. Pain does not exist while I'm hyper. Oh, it's great. But I still want Pocky.
Gotta love Japanese confectionery.

But not licorice allsorts. Not even licorice. I hate it. Like, more than... um... oh, hey, I found my maths book... It's so full of crap. I want to scan the back page of this and my English book. I like my English book better, but this one's more random.

Hush, now, whisper who dares.

Wow, lullabies can sound so threatening.

Ah, well. I'm bored of this. Night all.

No comments: