Friday, August 18, 2006

I swear, I'm not on drugs!

Fuuuuuuuck yeah!
I'm so fucking hyper.
Seven people accused me of being on drugs today, including two teachers and a random on the bus.
Hurrah!
But no.
I ish not on drugs. I hash nevah been on drugs. I ish jusht like thish on my own.
Ba-doo-bee-doo!
Heheh. Heh. Heheheheh.
Me: *hums happily and colours her hand in, bouncing and being hyper*
Madeleine: Hehe, Caitlin's all stoned...
Me: Oh, crap, I'm dribbling! Huh? Did you just say I was stoned?
Her: *cracks up*

Oh, man. I love Pocky. Third, no, second most awesome thing in the world. I'm afraid it beats even chocolate. *spins* I'm soooo hypeeeeerrrr! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeheeh!

§Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me§

Oh, man. Happiness kicks fucking arse. I mean, like, I think I'm a fuck up school again this semester, but I don't care, I can't care, I'm happy, and I haven't been really, truly happy in so long.
It's great.
So damn great.
And I feel so damn good. I love this. I don't even know why it is. Well, not much... but like... man. Great. Love it. Whatever it is.



*breathes*
So yeah.
Yesterday... teacher strike, as I mentioned, so. Got up reasonably early - eight-thirty-ish. Took Freya down to Woden to meet Hannah, cause she was too paranoid to go by herself, played piano, listened to music, sat around online, and fuck yeah, phone call. Damn good one at that. Great fun, great fun.

Yeah, not much, really.
My hands are awesome. One rainbow, one black and white. May have mentioned this, but they're damn sexy hands. Stripey, man. Like, stripey. And colours. I love colours. Awesome.

Must be off. People to ignore, colours to watch, y'know. Buh byes.

No comments: