Sunday, August 27, 2006

Cupcake.

Mm... music... I anti(pronounced, for this moment, the American way)-sneakily downloaded a whole three more songs t'day, resulting in the temporary explosioin of this computer... I tried to get...
One Week - Barenaked Ladies
Mrs Robinson - Simon & Garfunkel
Bright Lights - Matchbox 20
I got all three, and then One Week got eaten by a retarded flash drive, hiss, boo. But like, music, man. It's awesome. I was listening to Mrs Robinson, and humming, and mother looked at me funny, so I gave her an earphone, and man, you shoulda seen her face. She's like, "But... you can't listen to this... this is my music!" and I'm like, "Pfft, not anymore." And it was good.
But yeah...
§Baby, baby, baby
When all your love is gone,
who will save me?
From all I'm up against
out in this world
And maybe, maybe, maybe
You'll find something that's
enough to keep you
But if the bright lights
won't receive you
You should turn yourself
around and come on home§
§I got a hole, in me now
I got a scar I can talk about§

Oh, man, I'm bored.

Like, really, really bored.

Burp.

I really have nothing at all to say.
I might edit this later, when I can think of something to say... Otherwise, nighty-night.

No comments: