Friday, October 27, 2006

Green Silver

Sweet fuck the speakers on this laptop are crappy...
And I just noticed the only redeeming feature of the Mac the other day - it has really, really good speakers, considering they've been used at full volume quite a lot, and at normal volume even more, for six years.
And especially considering the computer completely sucks in every other way.
Whereas this computer is awesome, except for the crappy speakers (They're totally ruining a 3 Doors Down song with crappy crackling crapness at the moment) and also the lack of internet access, which Dad keeps saying he'll get fixed, but always forgets about...

Sigh...
I love.
I just love.
Not any particular person, necessarily.
But I love.
Everybody should love.
So many people hate. And I hated for so long, and things went wrong and I'd just hate everything more. I don't know, I was walking back from school this afternoon, and it was the most beautiful weather, sunny but with those nice warm breezes, and just... I was listening to music, and smiling so widely, and I couldn't put my finger on the exact reason. And all the tiniest things seemed so clearly beautiful, things like gum leaves and the sparkles reflected from the sun in my glasses (something which normally annoys me, but seemed pretty for some reason today), and just... the air was beautiful, and the sky and *everything*, it was all beautiful, and I just... I love. I loved, I love, and it's everything.
If I were a gullible sheep I might turn religious at this point, I'm sure it's that sort of feeling, but religion's just not something I'd go for...
I don't know, I was wondering what it was, but the past week or so, I've been feeling so great for some completely unknown reason (as the one or two regular readers of my blog may have noticed =P), and I suddenly realised what it felt like, and just...

Aeurgh, I dunno.
Great, though.
Hugs all round! Everything must be celebrated with a dozen hugs! Per person! =)

Mm, visualiser from iTunes going in the background....
Colours, and stuff... heh... I love watching the visualiser... all the swirly colours =P
Pretty colourful swirly patterns really appeal to me, I'm that kind of simply entertained person. I'm easily bored, but easily amused. If I don't have something fun to do right this instant, I immediately deem myself bored and complain, or eat. But the simplest things will keep me amused for hours, things like drawing colourful swirls or watching colourful swirls, or writing nonsensical crap like this...

Oh and you say I don't care, but of course I do, I clearly do!

So laugh and joke around...
Remember cuddles in the kitchen yeah to get things off the ground
And it was up up and away
Oh but it's right hard to remember that on a day like today
When you're all argumentative
You've got the face on

Arctic Monkeys.
Big thumbs up from Caitlin.

The lights are flashing
Down in here tonight
Some might exchange a glance
But keep on pretending to dance
Don't act like it's not happening
As if it's impolite
So go and mention your name
Instead you just do the same
As they all do and hope for the best

Chances are those lyrics aren't quite right, I wrote them super-quickly as I was listening to the song. I don't even know what it's called.

Fake tales of San Francisco
Echo through the room...

Oh yeah, I'll
Tell you something
I think you'll understand
When I
Say that something
I wanna hold your hand

I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

Oh please
Say to me
Oh let me be your man
And please
Say to me
Oh let me hold your hand

Oh let me hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

And when I touch you I feel happy
Inside
It's such a feeling that my love
I get high
I get high
I get high

Yeah you've
Got that something
I think you'll understand
When I
Feel that something
I wanna hold your hand

I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

And when I touch you I feel happy
Inside
It's such a feeling that my love
I get high
I get high
I get high

Yeah you've
Got that something
I think you'll understand
When I
Feel that something
I wanna hold your hand

I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

Woooooooooooooot! Uber-speedily-written-lyrics! Oooww... hand cramps...
Yay =P

I got lots of new music since this new space thing...
I got...

Beatles:
I Want To Hold Your Hand (Woot, makes me bounce XD)
Eleanor Rigby (I always loved this song... I never knew it was by The Beatles, though, till it popped up while I was getting another song)
Blackbird ("Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly..." Toby says he can play it on guitar)
Come Together (which makes me giggle madly, for a couple of reasons =P "Come together, right now, over me"... hehe! "He got, walrus gumboot". How could lyrics ever be more cool than walrus gumboots?)
Let It Be (Which, coincidentally, is the song I was listening to while walking home this afternoon... "And when the broken-hearted people, living in the world agree, there will be an answer, let it be..."... And some random girl at school has a Let It Be shirt... I swear, I want that song played at my funeral. No, I am not being morbid, I'm planning ahead! =P)
Strawberry Fields Forever (My father said the most utterly random thing about this song... heh, twas amusemental... "It's getting hard to be someone, but it all works out, it doesn't matter much to me... let me take you down cause I'm going to, strawberry fields, nothing is real, nothing to get hung about, strawberry fields forever")
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away ("Here I stand, head in hand, turned my face to the wall... if she's gone I can't go on, feeling two feet small...")

Wooooooooot, Freya gave me a chocomalate... from Italy =)

*cough* That isn't music.
Um...

Queen:
Bohemian Rhapsody ("Mama... I just killed a man, put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he's dead... Mama, ooo-ooo-ooh, life had just begun, and now I've gone and thrown it all away")
Don't Stop Me Now
("Tonight, I'm gonna have myself
A real good time
I've been ali-i-i-ive
And the world
Is turning inside out
Floating around, in ecstasy
So, don't stop me now")

Wilco:
Monday
Jesus, Etc. ("Don't cry, you can rely on me, honey")
Radio Cure

3 Doors Down:
Kryptonite (Which I had once, but had to delete when we ran out of space)
So I Need You (acoustic)
This Time
When I'm Gone
Here Without You (Okay, perhaps I had that one already. But I thought it deserved a mention.)

Woot, eavesdropping time!
Sister is on the phone just outside my room...
I hear...
"And omigod Talea has a boyfriend and his name is Christian and he's thirteen!"
"And his name was Michael and he liked Talea and him and Christian had a punch up over her and he came up to me and was like, 'Do you think I'm sexy?'and I was like, 'No.', and he asked for a kiss before I left and I said no."
"And like, they didn't know Bob Dylan or The Beatles or The Shins but they DID know Bob Marley! How could they not know the Beatles?! But like, The Shins, they're all Anna's kind of music and indie and stuff, so like, they wouldn't be well known..."
"He sucks! I hate him! He's a perve! Hahaha! He kept on playing with me and Anna's hair! Oh my god he's a perve! You have him for science? Hahahaha!"
"All the guys there liked Talea and they kept on having punch ups over her!"
"What are you wearing?"
"I'm being emo! But only for that party. Calm down, I'm not turning emo! You can't be emo, you don't have black clothes, man!"
"And I gained five kilograms!!"


My sister is... odd. Hehe.

So apparently there were like twelve guys having fistfights over Talea. Hehehehe! It's kind of surprising. Like, Talea's a sweet little girl, and fashionable and pretty, but she's not particularly flirtatious. Freya is, actually, not that she realises or would admit it. There's this one kid in year seven who was annoying me on the bus who was like, obsessed with her. Hehehe... Wish I had guys obsessed with me, though... *pout* =P

And apparently Talea is like, obsessed with this 'Chrissy' boy. Freya says that everytime Talea cries cause she's missing him she takes a photo. o.O Kinda creepy, especially in like, twelve-thirteen-whatever year olds...

All your life... you were only waiting for this moment to arrive, you were only waiting for this moment to arrive, you were only waiting for this moment to arrive...



"1 2 3 1 2 no no no no no, hang on... you've got to twist that, so that this is higher tha- *crash* Yes, like that. Okay. 1 2 3 1 hang on hang on.... ready? Yes? 1 2 3 1 2 3... *music*"

Mmm, pastalicious...



Wee-eelll, that was at seven-ish, and tis now 10.17pm...

Mm... ate too much for dinner, now my stomache's gonna be all, explosion and stuff, and there'll be like, internal organs everywhere, and some poor somebody'll have to like, clean it up. Yeurk...

Anyway, had nummy ice block too. Mango. ^_^

Played piano... people sung... though cause I had no idea where the music was, mother had no words to read, so only I knew all the words... and the music... I memorise stuff like that quickly...

Watched TV... crappy Collectors type show on ABC... then Midsomer Murders, which was alright. Not the best episode, but fairly good...

Mm, sleepilicious...

Alarm set to 8 for tomorrow morning... there are some nice people online if I have the energy to get up that early in the morning... also it's early enough that if there aren't good people online I can just go back to bed... mm... sleep...

Well yes... song I'm listening to is nearly over, and early night is required to get up that early...

Night nights.

No comments: