Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I like Aeroplane Jelly™, Aeroplane Jelly™ for me!

Some randomness I found amusing, and felt the need to quote:

"Words to Live by...

As I let go of my shoulds and feelings of guilt, I can
get in touch with my Inner Sociopath.

I have the power to channel my imagination into
ever-soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.

I assume full responsibility for my actions, except
the ones that are someone else's fault.

I no longer need to punish, deceive or compromise myself.
Unless, of course, I want to stay employed.

In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.

Having control over myself is nearly as good as having
control over others.

My intuition nearly makes up for my lack of good
judgement.

I can change any thought that hurts into a reality that
hurts even more.

I honor my personality flaws, for without them I would
have no personality at all.

Joan of Arc heard voices too.

I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those
censorious, self-righteous people around me."

Indeed. Hehe. Anyway, I shall most probably bloggerise this post later,
when I escape the horror that is parental socialness by running away upstairs.

~~~~~~~
Later (7.50pm):
Über boredom has led me to waste time on the crappest dollmaker I've ever
seen, resulting in this random girly:



Dollwizard: Make your own custom dolls!

[Edit: This doesn't seem to be showing up. Could be my computer, but if not, here be'eth a screenshot:]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I would not really reccommend it, but it's a way to pass time.

And the result of using the anime dollmaker - slightly better, but still, rather random:

Dollwizard: Make your own custom dolls!

No comments: