Friday, October 27, 2006

Of Snow Globes and Apologies

I wrote a nice, long, vaguely sensible blog last night, and then mother pulled out the internet cord before I could publish. And then when I went to copy-paste it into a document to publish later, I pressed apple-c and firefox froze. Major grumbles from Caitlin.
But yes.
Siblings are back from Italy.
Hurrah for my little sisterly sisters.
Japanese assignment is done.
Have an in-class essay in English longline today.
Have assignment in World Issues.
Have assignment in maths due next Tuesday.
Have assignment in English.
Have essay due for photography.
Have maths test some time soon.
Have science assignment maybe possibly.
Whooh...

Got 83% on that maths test. Be proud of me! Pweez?
It's not that good, but from ten percent to eighty-three percent is certainly an improvement.
Mleh.
I want to get the emails of a few people so I can have spammerisational conversations with them from school. Cause like, IMs and GD and my tagboard don't work at school, but hotmail does. So.

Bleurgh. My eyes hurt...
Meh, gots to do assignmentliness.
Hugs for everybody!
Just randomly.
=)

Also, this is my sixty-nineth post on this blog.
Cue immature giggling and cackling!
Hurrah!
=P

Anyway, y'all should know my email, but if you don't, tis crazee__chick@hotmail.com , if you feel like randomly nonsensical conversations during school time, feel free to email me, and if I happen to have World Issues or photography or another class that has computerliness that day, I'll spend the lesson sending you spammerisational crap. =)

Woot, palindromatic time =P
Offwards with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wheeeeeeeeeeee!
Photography - computerliness - comes after World Issues - computerlines -!
Yay!
Double computerliness.
=)

Whooh... so, not doing much, reading Dilbert blog. I think it's http://dilbertblog.typepad.com , but I'm not sure. Try it and see. Mr Teacher Guy just came in and asked if I knew where Rosalind is. Apparently she isn't at school and isn't at home, and it would really surprise me if she were wagging, cause like... well, Rosalind's really just too boring to skip school. So bit curious as to what's going on there, but hey.
Gaah, so bored, and I have ten minutes to waste... *yawn* and I got up way too early this morning to do that Japanese, and forgot money and lunch, but hey. I'm still feeling pretty good for some reason. Don't know why, just feel happy. And I'm not complaining. I like inexplicable happiness. =)
My head's kind of hurting, though, and I'm thinking that may have something to do with the lack of sleep and food, but like, if I don't sleep much, I generally wake up by about lunchtime, so, chances are I'll be right in a while. As for the food, hey, I eat too much anyway and I can have cereal when I get home if I'm still hungry. If I get too hungry today I can always scab food off someone. I'll probably be right, though.
Baah... but when I was printing my Japanese this morning, I knocked Freya's snow globe she got from Rome off the printer. And it fell and smashed and spilled snow-globe-blood everywhere, all over the computer's cords and cables... Freya seemed okay, but I still feel really guilty about breaking it, cause she can't get another one. Also, there's probably now broken glass all over the computer desk cause I couldn't clean all of it up without pulling out all the cords and crap and wiping the desk properly, which I didn't have time for. So. Bummer at that.
But nerf.
Bah, Ethan was all, "Whassat?" and stuff about my blogliness. Nuu! Musn't let real people read! Nuuuuu! Heh. Nah. Tis fine.
Bah.
Bih.
Buh.
Beh.
Boh.

Yaaay =)
Don't know what I'm Yay-ing about, but hey. Sporadic is a fun word. I'm not completely sure as to its meaning, though. Like, I understand it if it's in context, but just randomly, I don't know the real meaning. I just felt like saying sporadic.
Yay =)
w00t, five minutesishliness left till recess. =)
Anyway, offwards time, at 11.08am.
Tootles .

No comments: