Monday, October 23, 2006

Sniffle

Urgh, god. I hab de borst gold eber.
Yeurk.
Stupid cold. I've been sick since like, Wednesday last week, and I haven't been able to breathe through my nose since Friday. Geurgh...
So like, Friday, I kind of had a bit of a breakdown at lunch, and I don't really remember anything between heading towards the front office with the idea of calling a parent and going home and suddenly realising I was at homedrinking tea and blowing my nose repeatedly. So I sort of have no idea what I did or said between then... eh.
I went down to Woden and back three times on Saturday. Eurgh, exercise. I went down once by myself to get another internet cord and collect my photos from Big W, then I went down with Mother & Connor to get my glasses fixed and buy some new sheets, and then I went down to hang out with Izzy, which was for like, two and a half hours, which involved wandering out to The Art Store and Saddle World and some beading shop in Phillip, so I got home and was like, completely dead, and then I had to try to learn this stoopid math stuff for the retest which may or may not be today but could be on Wednesday. -.-"
Sunday morning would have been really cool, cause like, there was the chance of a phone call, and then I remembered I'd organised for Mr. Neighbour to come over and explain the maths stuff to me, and I'm like, Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! and then when I finally finished that, and got back online, no one was on. And then I forgot all the maths stuff anyway when I tried to go over it before bed. Shite.
Glurg, glurg glurg ggeurglegalureljaeglrakehhleuuerealrereurhgh...
I can't breathe, gah, and my head is like, dun, dun, dun PAIN and my eyes are watering and my throat hurts cause I keep coughing and sneezing all the time. And Mother wouldn't let me stay home because that maths test may be today.

But yes, Becky called on Friday and was all apologetic for not telling me she was moving. I may or may not have forgiven her =P

And I'm a little sort of shocked from something I heard on Sunday, which I should probably not publish to the web, but chances are I'll tell most of the people I know read this about it anyway. But yes. Very odd. Rather surprising. Hm.

Anyways. Grumble grumble stupid blocked tagboard. Waaaah!! If you comment, I can read your comments, but I can't read the tagboard, so that sucks. Grr... *sneezes*
Gack.

Also! I can legally drive today! Once I get my licence, that is. I'll have to see about going down and getting it on like, the weekend, or better still, this afternoon, with a parent. Watch out peoples, Caitlin's gonna be in charge of a car =P

*sneezes*

Anyway, offwards time.

No comments: