Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Oh, dear...

Man, I'm bored. Soooo bored. Bored bored bored. The teacher keeps using the words 'master' and 'slave', as in the computerly meaning of the words, and it's making it rather hard not to giggle. Heh. ^-^

Merf. Um... nothing interesting, much. It's only second lesson, so. Not much's happened.
I was actually somehow on time for school this morning, despite being totally exhausted. It was raining, so I was getting an umbrella, and I decided to take the prettiful sunshiney and happy yellow one, instead of the bland and boring blue one. Bad decision on my part. I got to the bus stop, and I shook the umbrella to get the rain off before I folded it, and it snapped. The umbrella part just fell off, and I was left holding an umbrella handle and blinking. The words "What the fuck?" were what first came to mind. *shrugs* Looks like the metal was just really, really weak. Twas a cheap umbrella anyway. I want a yellow one, though, not the blue one, so I might try to get another lello one.
I have super rainbow swirly pictures, which I'll scan when I get home. I was colouring one in World Issues, and the teacher goes, "Nice picture. Very... 1970s... I remember a lot of that." I grinned at that, and she goes, "Yeah, we spent almost all our time at school drawing things like that. Er... not that I'm encouraging you to draw instead of working, of course."
Hehe.
Heh.

Anywaysness.... Yayness, I got that new music onto my iPod.
~Stay, just a little bit longer
Please, please, please, please, please
Tell your daddy you're gonna~

This song has like, Super Drummage +7. Who Loves You - 4 Seasons. 2.33 minutes into it, it has like, the best, best music, and all the way through it has what-sounds-like-talent-requiring-drumming. Not that I know anything about drums except what I hear. And I like what I hear from this song. So there, hmph =P

Anyways. Time to return to making prettiful colour'd stuffs. Shall scan and upload when I get home.
Twootles =)

No comments: