Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Puzzling Perplexed Pandemonium, of the Pleasing Variety.

Day off school t'day, cause of that ebil cold of ebilness.
I should have spent the day -
Doing that Japanese assignment
Tidying up the mess in my room, or at least disrupting some of the ecosystems that are forming in That Corner
Hanging out and bringing in the washing
Stacking and unstacking the dishwasher
Starting my maths assignment
Amongst other things.

I spent the day -
Listening to music (Queen, Wilco, The Beatles and The Arctic Monkeys. All hail my gorgeous music taste =P)
Writing pages and pages of random nonsense, to be sent as an email-of-sorts once I got online
Searching the parents' room at random for the internet cable and modem thing, and/or anything else that was interesting/tasted good
Having a two-hour shower. ^-^
Tasting all of my make up, nail polish, textas and other colourful things (My tongue is currently an odd shade of green-orange-blue-ness)
Eating random stuff, like cardboard, chicken soup, and a tangled mess of dental floss
Sitting in the hammock and pondering the meaning of life. Or perhaps just the meaning of working...
Napping
And various other forms of über-procrastination.

Oh, yes, and I forgot 'swearing at the shower door after managing to make my foot bleed using the edge of said door in an unrivalled act of uncoordination'.
Which I just remembered as I kicked the desk with aforementioned foot.
Pain.
Swearing.
More pain.

Now I'm kind-of-working while waiting for anyone interesting to come online.
Hm, it might help if I opened MSN.
Aha, Miss Anna, she's always good conversation.
Excellent music taste, too =P
Except for that one time, when she was eight...

Heh.
Nevermind.

But yes.
Continuous check of LotGD to see if anyone interesting is online. By 'anyone interesting' I probably only mean one person, who I simply refuse to name =P
No one on AIM...
Jess & Martin are on MSN, but away/busy... Anna is on MSN, nexcellent, nexcellent...
Hm... I wonder if I could re-get Yahoo... seeing as we have this new space and stuff...
Hmmliness...
Possibly. Depends who has Yahoo. I only had like, two contacts on there, and one of them had MSN and the other wasn't speaking to me, which is part of the reason I got rid of it. The other part was the lack of space. Now that I have space, I might download it again, provided enough people I know use it...
Hiccup.

Man, I'm bored.
Dratted work...
Hm... one person online on GD...
Bleh, enough to sign in for.
Grr! That one person who was online who I bothered to sign in to talk to was all, slay-you-while-you-sleep crap. Grumble! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go play the game. Now. Tis an awesomely humourously addictive game that will end up ruling your life. And it will be so subtle that you won't even notice. Bwahahahahah. I mean... *cough*

Anyway.
Off GD again. Bleurh.
TV now, too. Probably not going to help with the work.
Meh.

Woot, Spicks & Specks.
Un-woot, I just hit my knee on the desk.
Pain.

Aw, that song is adorable, given the context and the video clip and all. The Sweetest Thing - U2. End credits song plus video clip on Spicks & Specks.

Bah, well, has to go.

No comments: