Saturday, October 21, 2006

I ish Unique!

How Stereotypical You Are...
The Generic Teenager Stereotype
Do you drink [alcohol]?:Not unless I feel like it and I'm allowed to.
Do you party a lot? How often?:No
Do you use drugs for recreational purposes?:No, except that time I made pretty patterns out of crushed up panadol... I was bored.
How often do you use the word like in an average hour?:Too much. I'm trying to cut down on it.
Do you skip classes? How often?:Nope.
Do you have casual sex? Protected?:*covers ears* Lalalallala! No =p
Do you steal?:Only from my parents.
Do you wear inappropriate clothing?:Nup
Do you drool over celebrities?:Nup
Do you watch a lot of TV?:Nup
Do you ever watch the News?:Yep
Do you even care about world issues?:I voluntarily took a class about World Issues, and am currently on an A. Yes, I'd say I do.
Do you read books often?:Hell yes! Reading is the pasttime of the gods!
Are you failing a lot of your classes?:Well, er, not failing, as such...
Do you spend most of your time with your friends?:My computer is my friend.
Do you smoke cigarettes?:No
Do you hang out a lot in malls, or at Seven Elevens?:No
Do you often find yourself with a crush on someone?:No
Do you cuss a lot?:Depends who I'm talking to and what I'm talking about.
Are you desperate to fit in?:Not really. People suck.
Are you intelligent?:Of course. Modest, too.
The Goth Stereotype
Black lipstick?:Not on me
Black eyeliner?:Occasionally
Black eyeshadow?:Nup
Black trenchcoat?:Hehe, I want one.
Black boots?:As above
Black fishnets?:Hell no
Black nail polish?:Not often
Cigarettes?:No
Heavy metal music?:No
Marilyn Manson?:No
Kittie?:If that's a band, no. If it's the aminal, squee! Kitty cats!
Cradle of Filth?:No
Constant frown and perpetual angst?:No
Do you like to be seen as:Yes, I like to be seen as. Seen as what, doofus?
Are you an intellectual?:Of course.
An atheist?:Yep
Horrible home life?:No
Hopelessly depressed?:Nope
Suffering with suicidal idealations?:Nup
Self-mutilation?:No
The Punk Stereotype
Plaid?:No
Big black boots?:No
Mohawk?:No
Excessive piercings? [Especially facial]:No
Loud, confident and opinionated?:No
Wild hair colors?:No
NOFX?:No
Rancid?:No
Well versed on political scandals and outrages?:Yes
A:B, C, D, E, F, G.
The Jock Sterotype
What's your IQ?:143
Do you watch a lot of sports?:No
Play a lot of sports?:No
Talk a lot about sports?:No
Do you do anything, really, but think about sports?:Yes
Are you arrogant?:No
Are you a male or female whore?:No
Are you homophobic?:No
Do you tease other people a lot because you want to seem confident?:No
But really you're a quivering mass of insecurity?:Yes, of course. -.-"
Boobs = yes?:Ridiculous question = yes.
Parties = yes?:Parties = no.
Dropping out of high school and flipping burgers = yes?:No.
The Girl Stereotype
Do you spend a lot of time on your appearence?:No
Have you ever been on a diet?:No
How much did you lose?:NA
Was it not so much a diet as it was an eating disorder?:NA
Make yourself throw up?:No
Make-up?:Mascara occasionally.
Low-cut tops?:No
How big are your boobies? [Cup size]:This question has been eaten by a telepathic praying mantis.
Do you flip your hair when you talk, even if you don't realize it?:Nope
Giggle a lot?:Nup. Smirking ftw.
What's the deal with boys?:Dickheads for the most part, but some are awesome.
Thongs?:Er... go shoes!
Pretty bras?:I have no money, but otherwise, yeah.
YM, Teen, Cosmo, et al?:Try "Newspapers" and "National Geographic"...
Who's the weaker sex?:You.
Are you a feminist?:Vaguely. I'm for equality.
Do you think Brad Pitt is hot?:No, not really.
How often do you shave your legs?:What a retarded question.
How about your armpits?:What an even more retarded question.
Are you emotional?:Yep
Especially when on your period?:What are you talking about?! Fuck off and leave me alone! =P
This Or That [Oh, that old coconut.]
Originality or Acceptance?:Originality
Independence or Companionship?:Companionship
Stability or Freedom?:Freedom
Personal or Interpersonal?:Interpersonal
Introvert or Extrovert?:Introvert
Popularity or Isolation?:Which I'd prefer, or which I am?
Unique or Loved?:I *am* unique, I'd *prefer* Loved.
Understood or Individual?:I *am* Individual, I'd *prefer* Understood.
You or Them?:Cheese hats.
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

No comments: