Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Analytical Achronyms

So like, yesterday... hm...
Trying to figure out what class I blogged in yesterday. Photography, which means I had English after that. English... didn't do anything, as per usual.
Japanese... Did some work, actually. Shock, horror!
Lunchtime was pretty cool. Talking and stuff, and stuff.
Maths = boring. Just after maths, before I'd actually got out the door, Toby just randomly came past and hugged me. So I'm like, Yayness! and was all smiley and happy till I got to science, when I got all hyperactive and giggly for some reason. Hurrah! Inexplicable hyperactivity!
Anyway, stopped at the Lyons shops with Jess on the way home. Had icy pole. Yay! And then we had more icy poles, and chocolate, so more yay! And then we talked lots, which was cool. Jess is similar to me in that we both seem rather random and hyperactive and sort of immature, and say 'spleendiferous' at random moments during conversation, but once we start actually talking about sensible topics and like, clever conversation and stuff, we get all logical and clever and mature and stuff. Which is cool.
But yes. I learned my maths stuff! Everybody be proud of me! Yaaaay! Cough. Anyway, that test is at lunchtime t'day, so. I'll go over that stuff during recess.
I had to go select my classes for college just before, and I have -
English (T)
Maths Methods (T)
Drama (T)
Psychology (T)
Photography (T)
Theory of Knowledge (T .5)

The 'T' means it's tertiary. Meaning that it can lead on to university studies if I want it to. The '.5' for ToK means that I only have to go to half the normal classes, keeping the other half as free lessons. Eek, recess, shall update in photography.

Kay kays.
Recess was farly cewl. Jess remembered to give me teh mp3 moneyness, squee XD
And I kind of sort of just a little bit forgot to go over that maths stuff. But I'm just gonna hope for the best and go for it with the test.
I got my Floriade and Macro photos back, one of the Floriade ones is really good, and the other is pretty good, so, I'ma scan them when I get home. Yayness =)
Anyway, once I've done this maths test, I'm left with...
Japanese assignment
Maths assignment
English assignment
Photography essay
World Issues assignment
Maths test for the current subject
And nyes...
Nothing is currently overdue!
And I can go get my driver's licence whenever I want, now. Or whenever the parents and I have time, rather.
High school is finishing up. That's so freaky. I was sort of surprised at that realisation. And some people don't even go on to college, let alone uni. I plan to go to university. I know that whatever subject I choose to study, if I put in the effort, I'll do well enough to get to uni. It's just a matter of putting in the effort. Hm...

Anyway, half an hour to waste.

Make that twenty minutes. Grumble grumble bad roll-marking teachers and their mistakes.



You Are A Good Friend

You're always willing to listen
Or lend a shoulder to cry on
You're there through thick and thin
Many people consider you their "best friend"!





You Are: 30% Dog, 70% Cat

You and cats have a lot in common.
You're both smart and in charge - with a good amount of attitude.
However, you do have a very playful side that occasionally comes out!





Dark Purple

To others, you seem a bit dark, mysterious, and moody.
In truth, you are just a very unique person who doesn't care what others think.
And you really enjoy your offbeat interests and friends.
You've decided that life is about living for yourself - simple as that.





You Have Your Sarcastic Moments

While you're not sarcastic at all times, you definitely have a cynical edge.
In your opinion, not all people are annoying. Some are dead!
And although you do have your genuine moments, you can't help getting your zingers in.
Some people might be a little hurt by your sarcasm, but it's more likely they think you're hilarious.





You are 67% Aquarius

Anyway. Offwards with Caitlin.
Those blogthings are the bestest way to waste time. I used to have heaps on my MSN space... but like, yeah. I forgot about them, and only rediscovered them from Mel's blog. Coolnessness.
Twootles =)

No comments: