Thursday, October 19, 2006

"Caution: Smoke and Strobe Will Be Used During Performance. Please Notify Staff of Any Medical Conditions."

Spleendiferous.
And so forth.

Spicks and Specks last night was hilarious, with that guy singing to the host and all. Withthe host guy lying on the piano and all. Funniness =P
So was the whole "We're totally not biased" thing at the beginning of The Glass House.
And The IT Crowd was gold. That guy who lived behind The Red Door, and the way that Jen rescued whatever-his-name-is from under the desk.

Anyway, that's my Watch ABC Now Or Die thing done.

God, the bus this morning. Egad, the horrors. The bus was kinda late, so there was this absolutely huge crowd to get on, and certain people were being really, really agressive, and Kerri-An was swearing at me and pushing me, and I told her to "Stop fucking shoving me", and Kayla goes "*high pitched voice* Stop fucking shoving me! Slut!" and like, slapped the back of my head. And on instinct, I spun around and raised my hand, and I swear, if she'd been close enough I would have hit her. I don't know why, it'd've been an overreaction, but I wouldn't even have thought about it. Meh. She was going on about "Oooh, you wanna fight me? I'll get my boyfriend to bash you up!". And I'm just thinking, "Loser...". But hey.

Anyway. Was slightly late to tutor group cause of the bus lateness, and meh.
Science involved ink pads and fingerprints. Fun-fun. Cause that took a while to wash off, I was a little late to outdoor ed. Eurgh, outdoor ed.
We went up Red Hill and Miss Atkinson was all "Bla bla bla if you don't participate I'll have to cal your mother, bla bla bla". But meh.

Recess meh. World Issues meh.

Lunchtime was pretty cool. Toby had his guitar, and was playing musix and stuffs, and there was some fight up near the basketball courts, and some of those kids at that tree near The Tree set someone's shirt on fire (not while they were wearing it), and that was cool till Louise came and put it out with her waterbottle (spoilsport). And then I poked my leg with a twig and whined, "My leg goes sploodge when I poke it.", and Toby poked it, and then like, patted it, and went "Ooh, that's so cool." and I'm like, "Huh?" and he goes "The hairlessness! And smoothness! It's so cool!", and I'm just like, "Um... ye-es... Of course it is =P" and we all ended up snickering cause it was so random.
And then I stealed Toby's hat on the way to photography, so he threw water at me, so now my shirt's wet, and then Toby decided we could share his hat, which resulted in head bumping and him ending up with the hat.

Anyway, photography is beingk boringk, and I'll have some more photos to upload from here in a few days. Also, I get $70 from Jess for my Green mp3 Player of Superness tomorrow. Hurrah for moneys.

Meh, English next. I've got to go to my locker after school and get all those lunchboxes I've kept forgetting, as well as the remnants of my umbrella, which means I have to catch a later bus, which is a good reason to catch the 546 and see Izzy.
Grumble. So apparently Becky isn't coming back now. Even though she told me she would. Adrian told Toby they weren't coming back, and Becky told Kirsten. Nobody told me. Merf...

Anyway. Offwards time.
Twootles.

(The title is from a sign shown before a performance at last year's Alfies. The performance was damn good.)

(Also, stupid school has updated filter, and I now can't see CAD, QC, C&H, or my tagbox at school. So I can't chat on my tagbox during school time anymore. Retardedness.)

No comments: