Sunday, April 29, 2007

TV is actually remarkably boring...

Don't kill me for that statement, but it's true.
So yeah, I'm not in the greatest of moods right now.
Um...
Yeah.
I really can't see a way of explaining it without making a couple of people out to be really bad people. Really they aren't. And also I told them I wasn't pissed at them. I'm not. It's just suddenly upset me in the past couple of hours.
So yeah.
Hopefully it will be sorted out tomorrow.
Sorry if I'm snapping at anyone tonight.

Edit: It is now tomorrow and I am in an even less pleasant mood. Hoo-rah! But see, now it's more of a tired, resigned and sad mood. Yay. Fun fun, and whatnot. So, where most people would say "Don't talk to me", I am instead asking that you all please talk to me so I can be distracted. Thank you =)

1 comment:

Jonno said...

Caitlin. Wassup girl?

No good you're feeling down in the dumps. You'll feel better soon and I'm sure the whole thing will blow over. Have I ever been wrong? I thought not.

So yeah, in a month's time you'll look back, laugh and think to yourself "Man, that really wasn't as bad as I thought". Know what I'm saying? I've been in similar situations numerous times, I know they're not great, but you'll work through them. Trust me.